• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Hmm, Bolas may not be stomped here...

Bolas still has overwhelmed and beat people on his level, though.

Okay, for some reason my post never...posted.

Okay, Asgorath has Probability Manip that allows him to go first, then followed up with his Concept Manip, Mind manip etc. he pretty handily takes this.

Didn't we just cover Bolas's Clockworking and what he does to people who Mind Hax him?

Difference is, is that Asgorath's Mind hax a very very very powerful.

Also, no, you didn't. Additionally, Mid-Godly to the Soul Hax thing.

And Clockworking doesn't stop Asgorath's Precog into Conceptual Manip and wiping Bal off the face of Hasbro.

Bolas's Mind Hax is also very very very powerful.

Wokistan knows more regarding exact feats than I so I'll let him handle this, but I'd hold off voting for a bit if I were you.

Thing is, let's say Clockwork does do something right? It doesn't Matter, Asgorath already knows what's gonna happen in the fight and proceeds to go with the best option, Conceptual Manipulation and wipes Bal off the face of the Earth, additionally, with Probability Manip, he always goes first with this and he gets the match.

Clockworking is caus and can be interpreted as precog. Probability manip alone won't win.

-Precog

Type 4 Acausal

-Precog

"Type 4: Irregular Causality: Characters with this type of Acausality operate on a different and irregular system of cause and effect than regular causality. This grants them resistance to abilities such as Causality Manipulation, Fate Manipulation, and Precognition, among others."

Bolas can negate resistances as stated above.

Hard to say. I know Bolas decently well but I know D&D gods less, and lord if they aren't the most confusing things ever with what they do and don't resist.

-Bolas can negate resistances as stated above.

Um? What?

This is literally the first Action, Bolas isn't even able to use his Power null to get rid of his resistances, this is before Bolas does any actions, so no, he doesn't negate his resistances.

Also, "negating" the resistances of someone's physiology literally makes no sense, that's like saying: "I'm going to negate this Non-Existent being's resistance to EE", it's nothing to do with actual resistances and more so to do with their physiology.

...But if Bolas happens to be able to powernull causality manip or resist it (Plausible since he has control over Clockworking), it wouldn't need to be the first action since he'd survive...

...And who says he couldn't make the first action either?

I feel as if a lot of arguments are just "No that can't happen" or "No you can't do that" for no actual reason. But I'm sure Wokistan could explain better.

Then you're clearly not reading. Let me spell it out for you.

Precog happens several weeks in advance ---> Asgorath then knows everything that can and will happen in the Fight and can prepare for it ---> Asgorath goes into the fight and always hits first via (PASSIVE) Probability manipulation as well as hits as hard as possible, Asgorath goes with Mind Manip and or Conceptual Manipulation ---> Bolas cannot get off his Power Null because Asgorath went first, meaning that Bolas is dead ---> Asgorath wins.

Literally doesn't matter, D&D character's automatically get visions of everything that's going on weeks in advance, and eitherway, he doesn't need the prep, he ends it in one move anyway.

So grace started 4 hours ago.

Back