• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Overlord: Shalltear Bloodfallen abilities addition (a lot...).

The profile lacks information about the certain abilities of the subject. There are some not indicated abilities for Shalltear that I wanted to see displayed there. A small part of them, however, is already placed inside the "Notable Attacks/Techniques", but not categorized inside the "Powers and Abilities"

Resistance to Magic

"However, Shalltear's magic resistance was affected by her opponent's stats and levels. Even a 10th tier spell by a weak magic caster would not be enough to breach her resistance, but against a powerful magic caster like Ainz, 1st tier spells were the limit. According to him, Shalltear is looked upon as the best one-on-one fighter and could be served as a trump card against a strong foe."

Resistance to Ice Manipulation .

Basic Vampire Race Traits: Ice-type Damage Resistance.

Resistance to Spatial Manipulation (Withstood six instantaneous space-cutting strikes from Ainz's magic, called the Reality Slash.)

Ainz had enough health to weather an attack like that, but the problem was right before his eyes. This was because the health lost by Ainz had been used to restore Shalltear's own health.

Her recovery rate was enough to surpass the damage done by the obsidian sword, so in order to cut down her rate of healing, Ainz cast an attack spell.

"ÒÇîTriplet Maximize Magic - Reality SlashÒÇì."

The three dimension-rending slashes drew gouts of fresh blood from Shalltear, but she paid it no heed and continued pressing forward, the implacable obsidian sword at her back.

Shalltear's depleted of MP, so all she can do is advance and fight within the effective range of the Spuit Lance… is that it? But that's the kind of fighting I hate most...

Ainz retreated with a ÒÇîFlyÒÇì spell, and continued attacking.

"ÒÇîTriplet Maximize Magic - Reality SlashÒÇì."

Even as he kept backpedaling, the distance between them shrank with each passing moment. This was the difference between the speed of a ÒÇîFlyÒÇì spell and a fly speed which had been augmented by skills.

Resistance to Time Manipulation (Just like the rest of the Guardians not affected by Ainz's [Time Stop] Spell in Overlord Drama CD 1)

1. Ainz thought that he would make a Christmas tree out of the evil tree.
  2. He used [Triplet Magic: Drifting Master Mine] and [Extend Magic: Time Stop] to imitate Christmas lights
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZw-sy70kno

1. Enhanced Senses . (Self-explained)

2. Weapon Mastery (Self-explained)

3. Dimensional Storage (Item Box is a dimensional space which YGGDRASiL players use to store their items. NPC's also possess their own Item Boxes, allowing them to call forth various stored equipment.)

4. Energy Projection with Impure Shockwave Shield: A reddish-black wave of force that spreads forth from the user's body. It may be used defensively against attacks, or offensively in close range. It is a skill which combined offense and defense. It may be used two times a day.

5. Life Absorption with Spuit Lance (Each strike allows Shalltear to recover a portion of her lifeforce proportionate to the damage inflicted on the enemy)

6. Status Effect Inducement with Mass Hold Species: Constricts a large number of creatures, rendering them unable to move.

7. Vibration Manipulation with Force Explosio: Sends an invisible shockwave towards the target.

8. Durability Negation via Attacking internal organs with Implosio: 10th tier magic. Causes the target to collapse or burst inward.

9. Berserk Mode with Blood Frenzy: The more blood Shalltear's body is covered in, the stronger she becomes and her attack power soars. Because of that, she will slowly lose control of her mind and becomes unable to hold back her urge to slaughter. Without those mental brakes, Shalltear would indiscriminately massacre any prey she sees. To prevent activating it, she needs to fight while avoiding getting hit with blood and sucking it up with a weapon or other equipment.

10. Damage Boost with Blood Pool: This orb of enchanted blood could store the blood of victims for various purposes. For instance, it could drain mana from the victim's blood. This way, one could use skills that augmented spells without consuming extra MP.

10.11. Curse Manipulation and Homing Attack with Purifying Javeli: It is a class skill used by Shalltear to create a gigantic lance of the holy element. Despite her own evil alignment, the javelin could still cause massive damage to her foes as a holy-based ranged attack. The javelin can also inflict a curse on the target upon hitting them. Most importantly, she could spend the extra amount of MP to imbue it with perfect accuracy and tracking ability. However, it can only be used three times per day.

12. Information Analysis with Life/Mana Essence: Allows the caster to view the health/mana values of an enemy.

This text will be further edited.

No Resistance to Spatial manipulation. She tanked Reality slash and nulled it with her skill. That's not resistance.

She should have resistance to timestop via powerscaling anyway. Ainz stated that anyone above 70 should be prepared to deal with timestop and shalltear is more geared towards battle than Ainz so...

I dont think we have vibration manipulation.

The rest is okay.

No, she activated the skill 'Impure Shockwave Shield' after she took on a series of Reality Slashes. This spell could disregard virtually any form of magical defense. Objectively, it ignores durability too. Shalltear's Regenerationn (Low-Mid) is not so good and fast as to claim that it is something other than a pure Resistance to the type of attack. Also, ISS can't null critical hits, since it's energy-based.

Vibration Manipulation really exist on Wiki (most likely the newly created page). I can not attach a link, due to some problem. Instead, she has: can create invisible shockwaves, - essentially the same thing. Decent, I think to swap their places.

No. Shalltear didnt resist anything. She tanked every single Reality slash. And Im talking about the unnamed abiltiy she used to revert the effects of Reality slash.

Shalltear's HP allowed her to tank Reality slash.

> And Im talking about the unnamed abiltiy she used to revert the effects of Reality slash.

Yea, I reread that moment. Shall combined the Impure Shockwave Shield with another unnamed skill at the moment when she caught up with Ainz. But in the same piece of text there is no hint for what this skill is about. Once again, the 3-time use Time-Reverse was already spent before that. I doubt that she had two skills working on the same principle. It is more likely that it is some kind of racial enhancement skill that increases the distance and power of the class skill. Is it easier to assume that Shalltear has withstood the Reality Slash due to the large reserve of life energy, which is the Resistance?

>Is it easier to assume that Shalltear has withstood the Reality Slash due to the large reserve of life energy, which is the Resistance?

Nope, a resistance to a durability negating hax is reducing the effects of said durability negating attack. If I had an arm cut with Reality Slash I wouldnt instantly die, even though it negated my durability.

Shalltear's stamina allows her to survive much more dangerous wounds than a human, and she also has regen to recover from them.

We don't assume Shalltear has any racial enhancement that allowed her to survive unless its stated directly. The rest you listed is fine. I think you could edit her profile and add it.

Alright, I will keep your remark about durability in mind, thank you.

When I start making changes to her profile, how do you look at:

1. Fix the Resurrection into Self-Resurrection.

2. Point out the type of her intangibility in Mist Form (Spatial).

3. Add Telepathy (Message) and other obvious things, like Stat Amp ("The more blood Shalltear's body is covered in, the stronger she becomes and her attack power soars".)?

Spatial intangibility is for when you use spatial manipulation shenanigans to remain intangible, Mist Form just transforms Shalltear into actual mist.

1 and 3 are fine

But nevertheless, this ability does not pretend to be an ordinary mist.

'Changes the user's body into astral type, nullifying all enemy attacks, save for attacks that could hit astral entities.'

She moves her body into the astral plane, making attacks from the physical world invalid.

Fog is just visualization.

Regardless, that's not spatial, it's simply putting her in another plane.

I'm pretty sure that would give her non-corporeality or intangibility.

And the "damage boost" from blood pool doesn't make sense to me, it's using the mana from the victim's blood in exchange for her own, that would be a boost in stamina if any

Yes should be fine, although you should probably add "Limited" to the magic resistance, as it apparently depends on how strong the magical strength of the caster is rather than the magic itself.

Back