• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Outerversal hax?

These characters haven't show anything even remotely close to outerversal, so I don't think we can assume they are that level. Especially due to the nature of the manga in question.

Some of their hax (such as All Fiction) seem to have universal reach so yes, around that level.

It should be noted that a lot of their abilities are broke, and can ignore durability and even an opponent's power sometimes, so it's not their AP level that's impressive.

Dai1001 said:
YuriAkuto said:
God Tier has Universal (and possibly Low Multiversal) hax.
Could you give me your reasoning for that?
It's scaling from All Fiction, which has 2 iirc statements about destroying the world (which is at least a universe but should be around 3 total). But statements are not enough for that so no accepted tier.

Firephoenixearl said:
Dai1001 said:
YuriAkuto said:
God Tier has Universal (and possibly Low Multiversal) hax.
Could you give me your reasoning for that?
It's scaling from All Fiction, which has 2 iirc statements about destroying the world (which is at least a universe but should be around 3 total). But statements are not enough for that so no accepted tier.
He actually has one feat with Ezumachi's episode. The rest are either statements or him affecting time.

He ultimately erased the world at the end of the ep, by removing black (or white, I'm not sure).

Firephoenix is right in that regard. His attacks most definitely have Universal range at least, but not actual AP.

It leads to a conceptual erasure, as explained with the white rock.

It's not direct AP tho, but clearly a supporting feat.

Back