• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Some questions

1. If A has AE1 Information Type 1, will it automatically turn into Information Type 2?
2. Can Power Nullification negate hax like CM1 or Plot, Info2 Hax? Why?
3. If information A is the fundamental information that maintains the existence of an information beings B, then A&B would be AE1 Info Type 2, right?

If A has AE1 Information Type 1, will it automatically turn into Information Type 2?
No, need more context for that

Absolutely not, but it differ on how much a character can nullify other power but for cm, plot and IM u need context if he can nullify someone those haxes.
If information A is the fundamental information that maintains the existence of an information beings B, then A&B would be AE1 Info Type 2, right?
I am not sure in this
I maybe wrong but are u asking this for rimuru?

Im2 is a fundamental aspect of reality. manipulating them will affect the reality,
while Im1 is just manipulating information on a local scale like manipulating the information to change what people know about the subject into something else.

For second point
U really can't give someone power nullification to those haxes if he doesn't show feats for those stuff.

Absolutely not, but it differ on how much a character can nullify other power but for cm, plot and IM u need context if he can nullify someone those haxes.
For example A can nullify everything's power. However, A's verse only mentions the concept, so can A nullify Info/Plot hax?

If A has AE1 Information Type 1, will it automatically turn into Information Type 2?
No. What we call AE type 1 exists in characters that can exist as an abstraction without having a physical body (and still be able to perform renejeration or immortality feat due to that abstraction). And even if one has this due to information, it doesn't have to exist directly as the fundamental building block of reality.

Can Power Nullification negate hax like CM1 or Plot, Info2 Hax? Why?
Kinda, if you have enough context, then why not.

If information A is the fundamental information that maintains the existence of an information beings B, then A&B would be AE1 Info Type 2, right?
An information (A) that enables another information to exist will be type 2, yes. But this does not necessarily make the information (B), which continues to exist thanks to A, type 2. So, it's vague which type B would fit into.

Last edited:
1. If A has AE1 Information Type 1, will it automatically turn into Information Type 2?
im2 is a fundamental basis, different from abstract which is only universal, so it depends on feats
You can, as long as the feats he states are like that, but normally, can't
3. If information A is the fundamental information that maintains the existence of an information beings B, then A&B would be AE1 Info Type 2, right?
of course you can, is this the same as point 1? Type 1 only focuses on change, not fundamentals

An information (A) that enables another information to exist will be type 2, yes. But this does not necessarily make the information (B), which continues to exist thanks to A, type 2. So, it's vague which type B would fit into
I mean, A is info2 and it in turn maintains information about the existence of B, B is identified as AE1 Info. So does it make B AE1 Info2?

No, there are still differences between them. However, it still depends on the context in a different way.
Depending on the character's feats and related contexts. But in general the answer is no. Because they themselves have different levels of abstraction. Unless you have the ability to influence the fundamental aspects. However, it is still necessary to clarify the cases, contexts, feats, support feats, scans....
A is correct but B needs more context.

You don't necessarily need to have type 2 information to have AE type 1.

So unless you give me more information about B, I cannot call it either type 1 or type 2 information.
Like the spirits in the Maou Gakuin verse, they are made from rumors (information). Although the rumor seems to be type 1 information, I think the spirit will be AE1 Info2, do you think like me?

Back