• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It can take hits from opponents 4x stronger without going down, such as the Atlesian Paladin which was able to take hits from the combined attacks of Team RWBY and only receive scratches and Flynt Coal's Semblance which makes three copies of himself to quadruple his power. High 8-Cs in the verse have also taken hits to their Aura from 8-Bs without it going down.

Sasuke for reasons above, Oscars only saving grave is Ozpin, but im confident that Sasukes abilities can draw out the battle long enough for Ozpin to deplete

Don't know why you're ignoring my post and Gilga's post. Claiming 'No one Has given reasoning' when we clearly have isn't good debating, it's just being petty.

Which post? Ive already explained why a lot of Sasuke's stuff wont help him much and he still has to deal with Oz's thousand+ years more experience and skill advvantage

Not really? I explained why the experience won't really matter as Sasuke would be reacting quicker with the Sharingan, and you haven't really explained how Aura can block Chidori, given its piercing power.

They have, or you wouldnt be debating

Nesides, I gave reasoning that Sasuke wins the stamina battle with Ozpin thanks to his wider versatility, and the fact that Ozpin was limited to like, half an hour at best in Oscars body (while the majority of that was spent resting behind a pillar). Everyone knows theres no way Oscar alone could beat Sasuke in raw skill

Hevk, why exactly would Sasukes hax not be able to affect Aura? Aura is merely protection from lasting damage, regen and stat amps.

Still voting for Sasuke

Not likely, aura is the reason why students in the vytal tournament were allowed to use bladed weapons and live ammunition without the risk of hurting each other permanently, because aura turns all piercing and cutting attacks into blunt force

If Sasuke hit him with Chidori enough times he could brute force his way through it but iirc Chidori costs a decent amount of Chakra, of which Sasuke only has a limited amount

Why exactly?

Yes it would take much to pierce Oscar's Aura, he's tanked point blank shots from people on his level and been unaffected.

Given that Chidori could break through Gaara's sand sphere as well as injure a partially transformed Gaara, I doubt that it's on the same level as RWBY weapons.

Oscars aura is fairly weak anyway, it either completely took out Oscars aura in one shot, or it damaged it heavily (signified by the aura flashing), and then probably had to rely on Ozpins aura? Since each soul has an aura and Ozpin is a separate soul?

It wont take much to force out the stamina battle, and the Chidori does seem like a bit more than the bladed weapons, since it is much more than just a blade

@Regis the Gap between Oscar's durability and Sasuke's AP is 3.6x. Aura can take hits from things 4x to 6x stronger and not go down. One Chidori isnt going to pierce Oscar's Aura.

And that is seven to zero, because weekly didn't vote, and it be weird if he did, as he claimed this to be a stomp.

WeeklyBattles said:
It is a stomp
No, it is not.

Your only reason was AP. The queen lancer is only 3.6X weaker, and as you said:

Aura can take hits from things 4x to 6x stronger and not go down.

Large enough AP gap to be considered a stomp + Sasuke being able to avoid ever being hit due to Sharingan

Oscar scales to Hazel, who one-shot queen lancers, who arecapable of tanking 18 ton attacks.

That means he one-shots people that are 3.6 times weaker than Sasuke, so no, the AP is not stomp worthy.

WeeklyBattles said:
Naruto vs Oscar was exponentially more fair
No.

Naruto has 2000 clones that he spams.

Nor does it matter. TheAPgap isn't enough to be a stomp, that's it.

WeeklyBattles said:
2000 clones that Oscar can oneshot due to the clones having low durability
The clones can take hit from themselfs, and scale somewhat below sasuke, so still no.

That said, I will add this.

If you remove it weekly, I will report you as you failed to give a reason for this to be stomp that actually holds up.

Specificly:

AP: Someone who Oscar one-shot is 3.6 times weaker than sasuke. So false

Sharingan: At this stage, it's not nearly good enough to be used to predict every attack and dodge it. It can copy them, but the precog is much less usefull, beyond heightened reation (and I mean actual reaction, not the wiki's definitions of it).

Katon: Flametowers don't make this a stomp.

Cursed Seal: Restricted

Chidori: Qouting weekly, Aura can take hits from things 4x to 6x stronger and not go dow

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Oscar scales to Hazel, who one-shot queen lancers, who arecapable of tanking 18 ton attacks
Minor Tweak

Oscar Scales to Hazel, who is vastly above Vernal, who can one shot Weiss's summons that can easily kill the Lancers

Now that I think about it, this would mean that Sasuke would become Ozpin's next host (as by SBA no other human is around).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back