• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And again he can just null her powers and change her personality so she doesnt want to fight

This is one exemple.

No. Hazel one-shot someone who is 3.6X weaker than Sasuke.

Thats...thats on his profile, why is that an example?

and yeah, Oscar didnt come close to oneshotting Hazel

Well Sasuke is easily more skilled than oscar and greater variety with clones, shuriken kunai jutsu etc.

Oscar is just a dumb brick.

I vote sasuke

>Oscar is just a dumb brick

So...we're ignoring him having Ozpin's thousands of years of combat experience?

WeeklyBattles said:
Thats...thats on his profile, why is that an example?
and yeah, Oscar didnt come close to oneshotting Hazel
Not empathic manip, as pointed out, to which you responded that the profile is missing some stuff.

When did I say that? The bee is 3.6 times weaker, not hazel

WeeklyBattles said:
>Oscar is just a dumb brick

So...we're ignoring him having Ozpin's thousands of years of combat experience?
He has 1000s of years of failure. I dont call that good experience.

GilgaArcuied said:
He has 1000s of years of failure. I dont call that good experience.
You do know he has the cumulative experience of hundreds of pro huntsmen on top of winning wars with him being credited with taking down countless huntsmen in the Great War right?

RegisNex1232 said:
How meaningful is Oscar's experience?
Oscar has all of Ozpin's experience in the form of muscle memory and if need be Ozpin can take over and fight for him. Oz has the cumulative experience of hundreds of pro huntsmen on top of winning wars with him being credited with taking down countless huntsmen in the Great War

GilgaArcuied said:
And everything oscapin has shown is nothing to write about. What ur talkin about is never shown to be worth much.
It doesnt matter if it hasnt been shown, it still happened.

>Has thousands of years of combat experience

>Has the combined skill and intelligence of hundreds of pro huntsmen

>Singlehandedly too down a ton of pro huntsmen during the Great war

>Nothing special

Please do tell me what sasuke has that is even remotely comparable to this

>Singlehandedly too down a ton of pro huntsmen during the Great war

It's not like he has the AP to one-shot them...

RebubleUselet said:
Ozpin's own experience is undermined by his loss to Cinder, so yeah.
Its really not, he himself explains the exact reason why he lost is his power dropped lower than he thought it had. He was dominating Cinder in the fight up until the very end.

Not knowing your own limits is great skill show. It's almost like he hasn't been training with it to know his own limits...

Still, the skill he has is stabbing based with a cane, that falls under sasuke's precog.

I hope I don't come across as being blunt, but that is wank.

Not only has ozpin never shown anything noteworthy in the series, the only reason he exists is because hes a failure cursed because he failed to stop salem.

So, I will go off what i have seen in the series and not extrapolate vague events with wank.

You do know that all of those feats are from the series right? None of his skill feats are wanked in any way.

WeeklyBattles said:
Its really not, he himself explains the exact reason why he lost is his power dropped lower than he thought it had. He was dominating Cinder in the fight up until the very end.
Which makes 0 sense, unless Cinder got a BS power-up in a middle of the fight.

Let's stop being childish.

People gave their arguments, unless you have anything new to say, vote and be done with it.

I vote for Sasuke as with speed equal, I don't think Oscar's Ozpin experience is good enough to outmaneuver Sasuke's Sharingan and Sasuke does have his Chidori to finish the fight and an AP advantage.

Yes it does have something on Chidori as its an added layer of durability on top of Oscars that can take a lot of hits before going down even from stronger opponents

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back