• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

ORT update when ?

So with lost belt 7, we are now given a much greater understanding of ORT and its true capability, when will its profile be updated to reflect the new information?

Generally we consider Official TL's>>>Fan TL's. So if we make changes and add to profiles based on fan TL's and the official TL's come out and stuff gets contradicted it would be a hassle.

Well, partially i don't generally support this tactict, hence why you guys need a someone who know Japanese (or even better, a native japanese)
This is the reason why Nasuverse was so left behind among the other verses in this site

There are fan translation on YouTube, just use those. I can translate myself but I have a full time job so it's pretty difficult.

There are fan translation on YouTube, just use those. I can translate myself but I have a full time job so it's pretty difficult.
We consider official translation > fans translation so this situation is very complex
For fan translation, it's quick and up to date but it might clashed to what official translation has given
Official translation is mostly accurate but it take so much time (a years) for do so

So with lost belt 7, we are now given a much greater understanding of ORT and its true capability, when will its profile be updated to reflect the new information?
Gonna take years💀.Vsbw aint passing Fan Translations. But when ig gets Updated Istg Ort gonna break Nasuverse scaling

Well, at the very least, let's come up with a list of what he can do first to have a basis for future profile updates. because his profile right now is bare-bone as hell.
For immortality he should have types 1,2,3,4,5 maybe 8 not sure about that one, servant physiology is also given, space-time manipulation, and low-godly regen.

Back