• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dark doesn't need admin or mod powers to defeat HOSTLESS because HOSTLESS is from JBW unless he is a meme that exists outside the wiki like Weegee as an example If I make Weegee's page blank he will still be there

Christian Higdon said:
Yeah, no.
HOSTLESS stomps Dark. I don't care what Dark does.
Only time Dark could win is in 2 times

1:Ryukama becomes inactive for long periods of time, like a year

2:Dark adopts the wiki before anyone else can.

Then he can delete HOSTLESS.

That would be terrible.

MLPlover2011 said:
Couldn't Dark just hijack an admin's account and delete HOSTLESS/Ban anyone who tries to recreate his page
Still, said admin could lose priveleges. Then Dark gets blocked along with his IP so that the former admin could get priveleges back but Dark, unless he used a VPN, couldn't conenct.

MLPlover2011 said:
Couldn't Dark just hijack an admin's account and delete HOSTLESS/Ban anyone who tries to recreate his page
You are wanking Dark a way to much and not in the lewd way.

MLPlover2011 said:
That would require Dark to be intelligent, something we aren't quite sure of

MLPlover2011 said:
That would require Dark to be intelligent, something we aren't quite sure of
He needs to join the anonymous to do it
You are really stretching there. Please make a better argument

PublicMinority87 said:
Christian Higdon said:
Yeah, no.
HOSTLESS stomps Dark. I don't care what Dark does.
Only time Dark could win is in 2 times
1:Ryukama becomes inactive for long periods of time, like a year

2:Dark adopts the wiki before anyone else can.

Errorsaness wrote:

you mean kind of like what I did when the silent age began

Dark wins easily, DeviantArt cringe is enough to secure the win for him

But you have no way of defeating Dark, so either Dark wins or stalemate, you aren't winning here

I doubt it would even effect Dark

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back