• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
Battle of the reptiles (sort of)! Speed is not equalized. The dragon, or the fallen Sannin (is that how you spell it?). Who takes the cake and why? BTW, in character.

Orochimaru full
Charizard

Orochimaru takes this via being more versatile and weird techniques as both speed are equal based on their profiles.

It always triggers me whenever people say Charizard is just a wild animal when Pokémon in general have shown to be fairly intelligent without having to be Alakazam or Metagross.

That being said, Orochimaru's poinsonous ninja techniques and admittedly higher intelligence should cinch him the victory here.

Pokemon in general are much smarter than wild animals. They have reasoning skills (something that only select real life animals have such as humans, crows and apes) and most of them are around human intelligence, only limited by not having human level knowledge in everything and a partial language barrier which is compensated somewhat by having pokemon be extremely battle capable and battle experienced.

Aside from that, Orochimaru FRA.

I think that even if Charizard were smarter and used the full extent of its hax, egg moves included, it might still lose.

Back