• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Orochi (Koei) Upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, now that the forum move seems to be complete, let's try again! I would like to get this underway. Orochi and Orochi X SHOULD be stronger than simply 6-A. And that is answered simply, how? Let us discuss Warriors Orochi 4, where a ton of the feats get retconned into universal feats! I had previous things here, but now I am going to put them up here for you to see them, and to save time, Orochi should be getting a Low 2-C to possibly 2-C upgrade eventually.

New abilities to add:

• Duplication (In a DLC for Warriors Orochi 3: Ultimate, you are to face Orochi and duplications of him that he had created. He is also shown to be able to make duplicates of himself in the main game as well.)
  • Memory Manipulation (Passive and physical. For starters, in Warriors Orochi 4, everyone who gazed upon Orochi immediately began to remember the events of the other games, also, after destroying Nezha, it was stated that Nezha lost some memories after being brought back and given cybernetic enhancements, which effected his personality, implying Orochi possibly erased those memories)
  • Possible Existence Erasure (He ended up killing Nezha with a Hakai esque type move, his entire physical form got destroyed into nothingness, they say he was slain, but Nezha does lose some of his memories before and after death, if memory also serves me right, I think his Susano'o had to also grab his soul or something to remake their body, I'll let you decide on this one.)
  • Forcefield Creation (Everyone, you can decide if he should have this or not, in Warriors Orochi 4, getting a certain skill on the skill tree would make it so a purple barrier appears, said barrier makes you immune to physical damage for a period of time, or invulnerable rather, as it absorbs up to only so many blows before it vanishes, only mystic/god power-types can have the force-field, I didn't see any of the humans with this power.)
  • Transmutation (Turned his former weapon into a scythe.)
  • Fire Manipulation (It's LITERALLY in his moveset, one of his jumping attacks is throwing a fireball down that explodes upon touching anything.)

Speed upgrades (agreed to by Veloxt1r0kore and Anthomideus):

• Relativistic, if not Speed of Light (Kaguya, and a few of the other Mystic's are able to casually manipulate light in battle, Orochi can react to and likely attack before some of the attacks of literal light are able to hit, although, if being able to hit before light can get you, wouldn't that make you FTL? I'll leave it for you to decide.)
  • Massively Hypersonic+ (If the attacking before Kaguya's light can reach him feat does not count, then how about Zeus' lightning? Orochi should be capable of reacting to their lightning.)

Tier upgrades (agreed to by ItalianGuy1234, Mariogoods, Veloxt1r0kore, Anthomideus and Mobi2):

• Low 2-C (Via scaling to Zeus, who has a staff that is stated to be capable of outputting lightning bolts that can destroy the universe. Zeus also somehow got his hands on Orochi's scythe and made the Ouroboros Bracelets, with that in place, he merged the Dynasty Warriors and Samurai Warriors universes and with what Orochi expanded upon, which means he fused 2 universes and then some; attempting to recreate the world Orochi made with that alternate universe, the reason he didn't destroy it? It's obvious, he wanted to bring all the warriors together for him to fight, he just wanted a good fight himself.)
  • Possibly 2-C (Orochi X carries so much destructive power to the point to where it is also very unstable, so unstable that not even Hades could truly handle it all after absorbing it from the World Tree Yggdrasil, Orochi's power is also a key component to the Yggdrasil tree, Orochi X is able to create and activate a tree with enough power capable of absorbing the energy of all worlds and his destructive energy, said tree is capable of wiping out all worlds, this including the DW universe, the SW universe, Olympus, The Underworld, The Mystic Realm (Which you need to cross the boundaries of time and space to enter), and the alternate realities branching off the other stories in the other games. There is also this, and the fact that Zeus merged the Dynasty Warriors and Samurai Warriors universes in attempt to recreate the world Orochi made.)

Last edited:
Update! Possible 3-A to Low 2-C possibly 2-C upgrades, and a new ability to add for base Orochi.

Let's start with the ability and get that out of the way, someone should add Memory Manipulation to the list, as in the true ending of Warriors Orochi 3, Kaguya sent everyone back and wiped their memories of the events clean, but as soon as they saw Orochi, they remembered everything that had happened beforehand, so this means that his memory manipulation was likely passive.

If you agree, then yay! But now for the 3-A to Low 2-C possibly 2-C upgrades.

Orochi's alternate reality creation was retconned in a good way in Warriors Orochi 4, because... According to Loki, they're standing in an alternate universe, and not just a continent sized reality.

And in a certain portion of the game, someone said that the reality they were standing in was similar to the one Orochi made, I forgot where it happened in the game, but I remember that being said, if you need an image of proof then let me know. But just know that Zeus made the alternate universe with the Ouroboros Bracelet.

As explained by Nuwa, Zeus created the bracelets and imbued it with two powers. The first power comes from Orochi's scythe, which contains Orochi's power: with it, the bracelets act as a conduit to recreate the world Orochi made. While this allows the world to be created, without the maintaining presence of the Serpent King, it is unstable and any powerful being forcing their way into the world would destroy it.
Ouroboros Bracelet | Koei Wiki | Fandom

Now then, why Low 2-C possibly 2-C? Because, Hades had stolen the power of Yggdrasil, the World Tree was stated to be the one to create a weapon, in which Seimei stated said weapon will destroy all words. And only with the Ouroboros Bracelet could the characters fight back against Hades in the near-end cutscenes, and the Ouroboros Bracelets are made by the power of Orochi's Scythe, and it is stated here that Orochi X is able to create the World Tree Yggdrasil to absorb all the power in the world, in which he pours all his destructive energy into I believe.

Think for a second, all worlds, this must include the alternate universe they're standing in, Olympus, The Underworld where Hades lives, The Mystic Realm(In which in Warriors Orochi 3, someone stated they had to warp through the barriers of time and space to reach the universe Orochi made, meaning that it is another universe, but time was included, so this could also mean a timeline), as well as the Alternate Universes that murk off of these, such as the aftermath of Warriors Orochi 3, like when Kiyomori revived Orochi X in an alternate universe, since Orochi's AU creation was retconned in 4. There exists more though, said AU's and or Timelines being from the previous Warriors Orochi games, so this must include a few alternate universes that sprung off of alternate events, meaning that Orochi X should be Low 2-C possibly 2-C because he can create the tree Yggdrasil, who Hades stole the power from, in which the heroes beat with the Ouroboros Bracelets. Base Orochi fought on par with Orochi X, which should put him on the same level.

If you agree with these upgrades, then neat! Either the 5-A upgrades or these ones, just please take your time reading, but I am serious about the retconning, I remember at some point in the 4th game that someone said the alternate reality they were standing in was exactly like Orochi's, and in Ultimate it was confirmed an alternate universe, so Orochi's Alternate Reality creation was thereby retconned in a good way to universal.

Last edited:
Update, we may also add yet ANOTHER power--

Duplication, recently I've played DLC for Warriors Orochi 3: Ultimate, and when battling him, he had made clones all of which seemingly had equal strength to battle the player.

You can do whatever you'd like for him, but if you did, here's what I have in mind to save time!

Tier: Low 2-C, likely 2-C | Low 2-C, likely 2-C

Powers and Abilities
: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Scythe Expert, Martial Arts, Reality Warping (Tore the continents of Japan and China as well as the surrounding areas and formed his own sub-reality out of said lands, as well as an extensive amount of new land created by Orochi himself which should make up the size of a universe, later confirmed by Loki in the 4th game that he planned to let the World Tree Yggdrasil, which is imbued with the power of Orochi's Scythe, destroy the alternate universe that Zeus created), Immortality (Type 1), Intangibility, Space-Time Manipulation (warped the Boundaries of Space and Time) Magic, Soul Manipulation, Forcefield Creation, Telekinesis (To some extent), Telepathy, Teleportation, Fire Manipulation and Explosion Manipulation (One of his jumping attacks involve him firing a fireball out of his hand that explodes upon touching anything), Energy Manipulation, Absorption of Life Energy, Creation, Illusion Creation, Duplication (as seen here), Limited Transmutation (Turned his former weapon into a scythe), Resistance to Physical Damage, Fire Manipulation, Ice Manipulation, Electricity Manipulation, Air Manipulation (Weapons can hold these enchantments and more), Summoning of his armies and generals, likely far more unknown abilities

Attack Potency: Universe Level+, likely Low Multiverse level (Can fight on par with Orochi X, Zeus had used the power of Orochi's Scythe to create The Ouroboros Bracelets, alongside Zeus' powers, Orochi is a Mystic himself, doomed eternal punishment. The bracelets made with his power combined with Zeus' powers, and acted as a conduit to recreate the worlds Orochi made back in the previous games, as well as merging both the DW and SW universes into one on top of it all) | Universe Level+, likely Low Multiverse level (The Ouroboros Bracelets are made with the power of Orochi's Scythe, and it is stated that Orochi X is able to create the World Tree Yggdrasil, said tree able to absorb all the power in the world, in which he pours all his destructive energy into, it is also stated that Loki planned to let the World Tree Yggdrasil destroy the alternate universe they stood within')

Durability: Universe Level+, likely Low Multiverse level (Can take hits from the likes of Orochi X) | Universe Level+, likely Low Multiverse level (Can take hits from Orochi's scythe)

Speed: Massively Hypersonic+, possibly higher (Can keep up with Zeus, who wields lightning) | At least Massively Hypersonic+, possibly higher

Striking Strength: Universe Level+
, likely Low Multiversal (Should be comparable to Zeus, who can scale to others that survived lightning attacks from his staff, Orochi's scythe also being a catalyst for the creation of the Ouroboros Bracelets, which was the key to merging both the Dynasty Warriors and Samurai Warriors universes, along with what Orochi originally created on top) | Universe Level+, likely Low Multiversal

Range:
Extended melee range, several meters with some attacks, unknown with magic and the like, miles away with telekinesis, low multiverse level with reality warping | Extended melee, several meters with some attacks, unknown with magic and the like, miles away with telekinesis, low multiverse level with reality warping

Keys: Orochi | Orochi X

Those're all that really need changing, though this is just a suggestion to save time, thank me later if you agree! Though I plan to keep my eyes peeled for speed feats now.

Last edited:
@Mariogoods

I found a new power to add from the DLC, which I stated above with a little explanation for his Duplication, regardless, do you agree with these?

If so, I will call a mod so that the page can be edited, lol-

Before I say I agree or not, who would scale to Orochi , if anyone ?
The gods and a few of the other mystic's for example, like Zeus, Hades, Gaia, Loki, Odin, Kaguya, Shennong, Susano'o, ETC.

Although Nezha stood no chance against Orochi, they did some kinda Hakai type move to get rid of Nezha, I don't know if it was EE or just natural energy, Nezha then got resurrected by Susano'o afterwards and got cyber enhancements.

Orochi's power was so strong in-fact, that it warped random warriors to different area's in the 3rd game, but in the 4th game, the story happened because the same thing happened all over again with a twist. The ultimate DLC confirmed that Zeus merged the SW and DW universes into a singularity, I believe, attempting to recreate the world Orochi made.

The SW and DW cast fought Orochi too, but they needed The Ouroboros Bracelets to do so in a few scenario's, as the one's without said bracelets struggled in the 4th game against Orochi, regardless, in-game, you can battle Orochi with anyone during the story mode. but I don't think we're talking in-game mechanics stuff here, story-wise, it was the mystics, A.K.A Susano'o and a few of the gods. As well as the small fraction of humans with The Ouroboros Bracelets.

Although, you have Zeus, who is casually 3-A, or Low 2-C, take it as you will.

Zeus' staff, Keraunos is described by the game as a staff capable of creating lightning bolts that are capable of destroying the universe itself, and he casually uses lighting bolts in-game and in a few cutscenes, several characters were able to survive that.

Although Zeus' page will be for another thread.

Last edited:
Bump.

Or Necro, right now I'm replaying the DLC levels in Warriors Orochi 3: Ultimate so that I am sure to not leave out any additional abilities.

Last edited:
I agree with the Ap scaling for Orochi. Couldn't you argue him to be at least relativistic due to kaguya's moveset having light manipulation in it, and it required her and a bunch of others to take down Orochi X (There's also others like Himiko and Kanetsugu who uses light manipulation as well)? Also small note for his Space-time manipulation he could trap opponents in space and time if you check Orochi X's moveset in 3 iirc.

Last edited:
For tier, Orochi and Orochi X's would be getting a 2-C upgrade from the Yggdrasil tree stuff in 4, and do note that Orochi did one-shot Nezha with a ball of destruction or something.

But yes, that's a good reminder! Kaguya and a few of the other Mystic's are able to manipulate light, this means Orochi could also be Relativistic in speed for being able to react to Kaguya's light attacks, if not possibly somewhere at the Speed of Light area, unless this feat does not count, then it would be a firm Massively Hypersonic+ from being able to react to Zeus' lightning.

Will we also give Orochi Forcefield Creation? In Warriors Orochi 4, getting a certain skill on the skill tree would make it so a purple barrier appears, said barrier makes you immune to physical damage for a period of time, as it absorbs up to only so many blows before it vanishes, only mystic/god power-types can have the force-field, I didn't see any of the humans with this power.

Last edited:
Bump.

Updated the start of the discussion so that others may find everything up there, let me know if you agree with the speed upgrades!

If we get enough accepted, I shall call a mod to change Orochi's page.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back