• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
@Weekly Resistance Negation. He can negate spell immunity, does that even mean he can bypass every resistance Sonic has? The guy doesn't use magic.

Does anything from Oracle derive from magic? Because Sonic's Aura nullifies it and resists Enerjak's as well.

I don't think splitting people's minds into infinite stuff whatsoever is 2-A mindhax just because it's infinite. But mindhax isn't the issue here for Oracle.

Read his lore, he's 4-D

You didnt ask for anything other than a 4-D that oracle can affect, I have given you the answer you were asking for

Also Xtasyamphetamine is correct, not only does oracle not use magic and hes basically true neutral, but his mind hax isn't even what gives him a win here

If he is in fact 4D then revise the profile so it reflects that. I didn't see any Higher-Dimensional Existence on it or immeasurable lifting strength.

Doesn't Oracle have some Lavos-type stuff going on? So killing one Oracle just means you get haxed by another Oracle.

If oracle dies in one universe another oracle will sense it and know to stop Sonic before he kills him again

He puts Sonic in a paradox of simultaneously existing and not existing and simultaneously being alive and dead an infinite number of times over

@Wokistan Even before his ascension to the Chaos Force, Chaos Knuckles is referred to as "the embodiment of Chaos energy itself."

B256C842-8012-474C-8077-900AB2B37362
And this was when Knuckles was ascending, proving that CF being mind powers work on a 4D scale.

5027D995-44CE-41C8-8101-A14EA876C9DD

To be the embodiment of something does not automatically equate to being higher dimensional though. I'm not really seeing anything indicating 4D physicality.

That also doesn't inherentlymake them 4 dimensional objects. Sonic would have a weird time trying to interact with them the way he does if that was true.

What's Sonic's win condition, does he have something to incapacitate or destroy every Oracle in the Multiverse?.

Back