• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Optimus Prime G1 vs Superman New 52

I'd have to give this one to Superman, He has a variety of abilities that could possibly overwhelm Optimus, and I don't think any of the Ion Blasters or any other weapons would beable to kill supes, Damage him, Possibly but I don't think they can pierce his skin. I'd give this one to Superman with difficulty.

PapiSavitar5025 said:
I'd have to give this one to Superman, He has a variety of abilities that could possibly overwhelm Optimus, and I don't think any of the Ion Blasters or any other weapons would beable to kill supes, Damage him, Possibly but I don't think they can pierce his skin. I'd give this one to Superman with difficulty.
Uhhhh...

Optimus is almost bordering on Dwarf Star level at 12 ninatons, Supes is too, at 14 ninatons. Optimus has damaged beings of such durability with his Ion Cannon before, so what you're saying is essentially not even a thing that exists.

I give this one to Optimus for better combat experience, better hax and more versatility. Also, Optimus has some insane hax that has not yet been added.

KLOL506 said:
PapiSavitar5025 said:
Uhhhh...
Optimus is almost bordering on Dwarf Star level at 12 ninatons, Supes is too, at 14 ninatons. Optimus has damaged beings of such durability with his Ion Cannon before, so what you're saying is essentially not even a thing that exists.

I give this one to Optimus for better combat experience, better hax and more versatility. Also, Optimus has some insane hax that has not yet been added.
The Ion Blaster won't do anything to Superman, He's immune to all types of heat and last I checked, the Ion Blaster is some kind of Laser Rifle, He's taken alot of plasma shots and blasts before.

PapiSavitar5025 said:
KLOL506 said:
PapiSavitar5025 said:
Uhhhh...

The Ion Blaster won't do anything to Superman, He's immune to all types of heat and last I checked, the Ion Blaster is some kind of Laser Rifle, He's taken alot of plasma shots and blasts before.
>Immune to all types of heat

That's blatant NLF. At best, he'd be resistant, even if he takes the heat. Also, he got one-shot by Darkseid's blasts tons of times. Besides, Optimus still has his striking strength going for him, and he still has a lot of hax under his sleeve still not added to his profile yet. Combine this with the years of experience Optimus has under his belt, Supes isn't gonna last very long against him.

KLOL506 said:
PapiSavitar5025 said:
KLOL506 said:
PapiSavitar5025 said:
Uhhhh...

That's blatant NLF. At best, he'd be resistant, even if he takes the heat. Also, he got one-shot by Darkseid's blasts tons of times. Besides, Optimus still has his striking strength going for him, and he still has a lot of hax under his sleeve still not added to his profile yet. Combine this with the years of experience Optimus has under his belt, Supes isn't gonna last very long against him.
Darkseid is insanely powerful, And I'm pretty sure every time he got blasted no burn marks appeared on him whatsoever, It was the power of the Omega Beams that allowed him to take out Superman, not its insane tempatures.

PapiSavitar5025 said:
KLOL506 said:
PapiSavitar5025 said:
KLOL506 said:
PapiSavitar5025 said:
Uhhhh...

Darkseid is insanely powerful, And I'm pretty sure every time he got blasted no burn marks appeared on him whatsoever, It was the power of the Omega Beams that allowed him to take out Superman, not its insane tempatures.
And guess what....

New 52 Darkseid falls into Dwarf Star level for being superior to the entire Justice League with a casual backhand save for the Hellbat Armor. And Superman almost always got OHKO'd by the physical force of Darkseid. There's also the Matrix Optimus has.

Either way, we should wait for Optimus' other abilities to be added.

Optimus has the experience, and the matrix of leadership. Since speed is equalized, prime will have no trouble hitting him, and the matrix could finish him off.

Back