• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Optimus Prime and Shockwave (Michael Bay) Upgrades.

Status
Not open for further replies.

XSOULOFCINDERX

They/Them
So, KLOL updated his Calc for Optimus crashing into Cybertron to be 433.64 Tons. That's a 1.27× difference between it and 8-A+. Since Optimus was weakened during the feat and he practically No-Sold it anyway, I want to make Shockwave's Armblade and Durability 8-A+. The Armblade gets it for outright One-Shotting Optimus if you fail it's QTE and Optimus says none of his weapons can damage Shockwave's Armor at all which would include his Mech Tech gear which are superior to his normal weapons. As for Optimus, I want to add "higher with Mech Tech Chainsaw" to his Striking Strength or AP (not sure which) since it could sort of One-Shot one of the Driller's bigger tentacles by slashing through it's side in one go while a different but identical tentacle required him to rapid fire spam his Mech Tech Missile Launcher to take it out.

As you know me already, I agree with the upgrade to 433 tons of TNT, the "higher with Mech Tech Chainsaw" (both AP and Striking Strength work since it can merge with Optimus's arm and whatnot) and the "At least 8-A" rating for Shockwave. Maybe we could even add a "higher with weapons/brass knuckles" even since he took out Shockwave's torso in one single hit, and we both know this ain't Dragon Ball where durability drops if caught off-guard.

But I'm iffy on the upscaling, even on a case-by-case basis we usually demand a gap of 1.2x or less.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back