• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

OPM revisions/potential new calcs

Okay. Is somebody here willing and able to properly do so?

We still haven't finished discussing BoS Genos' new speed. I proposed him to be downgraded to Hypersonic earlier

I realize that I didn't summarise my argument so I'll just put it here. There's three reasons.

1. Genos doesn't have reason to scale above Iaian (kin01, the guy who placed the rating admitted he didn't have anything to go off by when he first placed it)
2. The MHS value Iaian scales to comes from a far superior version of Genos (Post Superfight), to scale BoS Genos to that MHS value would be nonsensical and with this part I don't even think I need to elaborate why that is.
3. We have 2 Hypersonic feats to scale from. DSK's rain feat and Giant Crow's Hypersonic feat. Any characters who scales to BoS Genos can be listed as "At least Hypersonic"

What about Genos being High Hypersonic by being able to react to the meteor, Metal Knight has this same justification

I trust ByAsura's sense of judgement regarding this.

Just type down how the ratings should be phrased and everyone who scales to it then I'll place them
ZM:
Speed: At least Supersonic (Should be much faster than the likes of intraining Saitama), possibly higher (Could move faster than Child Emperor, who is capable of reacting to attacks from Evil Natural Water)

Iaian:
Speed: Massively Hypersonic (Was able to dodge attacks from Melzalgard. Blocked several Homeless Emperor attacks)

PPP:
Speed: At least Massively Hypersonic (Somewhat kept pace with Deep Sea King. Was able to react to attacks from Melzalgard.)
Durability: At Least Small City level (Was able to parry attacks from Melzalgard)

I forgot, but we're downgrading Melz in another thread.

This is some weird scaling, as well. PPP reacts to something that blitzes Mel, but Melz scales above Sky King, who's scaled to DSK.

If we downgrade Melz in that other thread, he'd just scale to people like Metal Bat and for taking Sky King off guard.

Just make the accepted changes, I guess. We'll downgrade Melz's speed in the other thread later, but the result would still scale to PPP's new key.

Back