• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ophanimon vs Rosalina

Found it for you. Just had to look under Angewomon's page. Anywho is this regular Ophanimon or Ophanimon Falldown Mode?

Yes, Base Ophanimon's Soul Hax only works on Evil Beings. Falldown Mode works on anyone as it rips it out, burns it in hellfire and sends it to Hell i.e the Dark Area.

Well in that case I am leaning towards Rosalina as I don't know how her Spatial Hax, Reality Warping or Gravity Manipulation work yet. Although Ophanimon can summon crystal Seraphimon's to handle duplication. And she has Angewomon's Saint Air to immobolize Rosy here. Plus, that one hit kill and Status stuff. Puppy Howl takes care of Forcefields anf Cat's Eye can make Rosalina hurt herself. I dunno.

Looking at this topic reminds me that I need to do a CRT to update the profile of Lucemon (Child) and give him the Hax of Ofanimon, Seraphimon and Cherubimon. Thanks for doing this Cal.

About fighting the battle seems interesting. Rosalina's Hax is more aggressive than Ofanimon's, which makes a lot of sense because direct combat has always been more to the side of Seraphimon and Cherubimon than to Ofanimon. I think Rosalina is more likely to win the fight, the Ofanimon hax is going to be able to increase the duration of the combat, but it is not enough to win in my opinion.

Cal never answered my question to how Rosalina uses her hax. Also Cat's Eye may give Ophanimon and early advantage.

Back