• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Oozaru & Bojack

BlastX

He/Him
This is gonna be a quick CRT.

Oozaru multiplier
As we're all aware, the Oozaru form amps the Saiyan's power by 10 times, this is stated verbatim by Vegeta who knows his shit about it, not to mention that at the time he transformed his power had dropped significantly by taking the Kamehameha and making a Power Ball, even then he still overwhelmed the tired Goku who said that even if he was at peak condition and used the Kaioken x5 it wouldn't do a thing and needed the spirit bomb to do the job.

So the multiplier is stated and supported by feats, this wouldn't affect many profiles aside from Kid Goku, Vegeta and Gohan.

Bojack
This should be an easy fix, currently Bojack scales to the manga characters despite him being from Toeiverse and scaling to Toeiverse characters, so his profile should be fixed to reflect that.

i agree for now, wanna see the translations though, but if they match up, this is fine

bardokck's case also seems simple enough

I disagree.
The scans aren't from the official translation.
I don't know.
I'm switching to agree.
Why did you disagree originally then if you werent sure? It’s all good though
I am neutral but that depends on if the translations are reliable and prefer to have someone look at the raws.
For what it's worth, the Oozaru 10x multiplier was translated by Herms in his Strength Checker too.
Does this help?

I always intepreted Vegeta's statement as either a hyperbole or something that was rendered invalid by the Namek saga, because Oozaru Vegeta and his 180k power level would have steamrolled the entire Ginew Squad, something I struggle to find believable.

I always intepreted Vegeta's statement as either a hyperbole or something that was rendered invalid by the Namek saga, because Oozaru Vegeta and his 180k power level would have steamrolled the entire Ginew Squad, something I struggle to find believable.
Because Ginyu and his whole squad knows how to counter it, they can just destroy the moon or artificial moon, use Guldo to paralyze Vegeta or stop time and cut his tail.

Last edited:
Doesn't the daizenshu support it?

And that's like saying that goku and vegeta should've fused to fight Jiren. Plot is a bitch.

Either way I agree with OP.

Completely read this wrong but this
Because Ginyu and his whole knows how to counter it, they can just destroy the moon or artificial moon, use Guldo to paralyze Vegeta or stop time and cut his tail.
plus the guides supports it

This pretty much explains why

If Yamcha , Puar, Bulma and Oolong can beat Oozaru Goku, you can bet that the Ginyu Force could do it as well by cutting his tail or destroying the moon which takes like 0,1% of their power.

Last edited:
I think they're just saying it's a 10x multiplier for his AP not so much his PL from 18000 to 180000 where as Kaioken was for both. Ginyu is High 5-A via downscaling from Kaioken Ginyu saga Goku who roughly scales from 1st form Frieza.

But anyway, I'm still not 100% certain but still want to see a VSBW user who is fluent in Japanese help out.

I think they're just saying it's a 10x multiplier for his AP not so much his PL from 18000 to 180000 where as Kaioken was for both. Ginyu is High 5-A via downscaling from Kaioken Ginyu saga Goku who roughly scales from 1st form Frieza.

But anyway, I'm still not 100% certain but still want to see a VSBW user who is fluent in Japanese help out.
What about Hermes? https://www.kanzenshuu.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=15488
Chapter: 233 (DBZ 39), P6.2
Oozaru Vegeta: “Wanna hear something good?... When Saiyans become Oozaru, their battle power becomes 10 times what it is as a human!!!!"

edit: accidentally deleted one of the 8’s

For what it's worth, the Oozaru 10x multiplier was translated by Herms in his Strength Checker too.

I agree to both
Well, now we have the official translation, I think this can be checked correctly and accepted, could you give your opinions again? Please!

I agree here. Pretty straightforward. Also, the Vegeta steamrolling the Ginyu’s is also equally straightforward—Not only could they easily remove Vegeta’s sources of power, but this was never contradicted. In fact, in Saiyan Saga, Vegeta was confident he was basically the strongest guy around except Frieza. He likely was terrified of the Ginyu’s because without his tail, he was without his greatest asset that allowed him to curb them. You also have to remember Vegeta was only tangentially aware of their abilities, like he knew that Guldo had strange psychokinetic abilities he might not be able to counter.

It’s even made of note that despite how looked down upon he was in the Force, Vegeta and Nappa were some of the strongest around, some of the best working conquerors the Force had.

Now, the real reason is obviously because Toriyama hadn’t conceived those characters yet, (in fact, I believe it’s been stated that Frieza hadn’t been invented even by Saiyan Saga, so at that moment when Vegeta claimed to be the strongest around, he literally speaking the truth until Toriyama decided to expand on those details later.)

So in general I think it’s fine to add. Though I wonder how it impacts the respective characters Tiers with the bonus 10x multiplier. I imagine not too much.

I think Kid Goku would downscale from his High 8-C feat (or his Oozaru form might get an upgrade).

Also Gohan might, might reach 5-C+ in Oozaru form.

Back