• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Oozaru & Bojack

Agree with the thread. Will make some interesting matches with Saiyan Saga Vegeta.

Also it should be noted that the 10x boost only applies if Vegeta is at peak condition and if he transforms using a natural moon. Creating an artificial moon drops his PL to an unquantifiable degree, but still much less than the boost the Oozaru transformation gave him.

Honestly? This looks fine.

The raw Japanese translation has been provided several times to justify the 10X multiplier, so I think DDM is just being a little paranoid about this.

And Bardock is completely reasonable.
I’ll apply the changes since 2 agrees and 2 neutrals
Agree with the thread. Will make some interesting matches with Saiyan Saga Vegeta.

Also it should be noted that the 10x boost only applies if Vegeta is at peak condition and if he transforms using a natural moon. Creating an artificial moon drops his PL to an unquantifiable degree, but still much less than the boost the Oozaru transformation gave him.
? It’s a 10x boost in Oozaru and the 10x boost statement in the manga comes from the artificial moon… tho it doesn’t matter how he transforms

I’ll apply the changes since 2 agrees and 2 neutrals

? It’s a 10x boost in Oozaru and the 10x boost statement in the manga comes from the artificial moon… tho it doesn’t matter how he transforms
The transformation itself is a 10x boost, it's always that way. But using the artificial moon to use it drops the PL by an unknown degree. We're probably just arguing semantics at this point lmao.

Also, can we upscale Nappa to 5-B with Oozaru? Nappa's PL I believe is 4000-8000. So with Oozaru's 10x boost it would exceed Vegeta's 18000 PL. Which I believe the wiki uses as a baseline 5-B value.

The transformation itself is a 10x boost, it's always that way. But using the artificial moon to use it drops the PL by an unknown degree. We're probably just arguing semantics at this point lmao.

Also, can we upscale Nappa to 5-B with Oozaru? Nappa's PL I believe is 4000-8000. So with Oozaru's 10x boost it would exceed Vegeta's 18000 PL. Which I believe the wiki uses as a baseline 5-B value.
Ah I see what you mean it was just semantics you’re saying creating the moon in general lowers your power even though there’s a 10x boost

Regarding Nappa I think that’s fine to do actually

Great Ape Nappa would become 5-B anyways given he downscales from Goku who's 1/3 of baseline 5-B

Nappa (1/3 baseline) = Goku (1/3 baseline) < Kaioken x2 Goku (2/3 baseline) < Baseline 5-B = Vegeta < Vegeta's Galick Gun = Kaioken x3 Goku < Kaioken x4 Goku < Hypothetical Oozaru Nappa (would be equivalent to KK x10 Goku) < Oozaru Vegeta (10x baseline if used with natural moon)

He downscales because Vegeta decided to tag in, which implies he didn't believe he could win, but at least he did put up a better fight so he's not like super below.

Last edited:
Agreed with both

Also
Nappa (1/3 baseline) = Goku (1/3 baseline) < Kaioken x2 Goku (2/3 baseline) < Baseline 5-B = Vegeta < Vegeta's Galick Gun = Kaioken x3 Goku < Kaioken x4 Goku < Hypothetical Oozaru Nappa (would be equivalent to KK x10 Goku) < Oozaru Vegeta (10x baseline if used with natural moon)
This makes sense to me

Anyways, since this seems to be accepted, would anyone be kindly enough to apply the changes? Sadly I won't be able to edit them properly since I only have my phone and my mom's laptop...neither which is reliable

Actually, both Gohan and Raditz become 5-C+ as Great Apes since Baseline 5-C x10 is already 0,7x away from 5-C+ when Gohan and Raditz severely upscale from Roshi's feat.

Also, every 9-A gets upgraded to 9-A+ since they scale to 0,2 tons given Great Ape Kid Goku scales to baseline High 8-C I assume.

Also also, Oozaru Goku from the 21 Tenkaichi Budokai has in his dura section (survived Full Power Roshi's Kamehameha, although it knocked him out of the form) when that Kamehameha is Moon level and it wasn't even aimed at him, but at the moon.

So a summary for all the changes:
Any 9-A scaling to Goku becomes 9-A+ since they become 0.2 tons downscaling from Great Ape Goku 2 tons (I assume he is baseline here).
Anyone from the 21 Tenkaichi Budokai upscales to 8-C since they got stronger and literally they're one inch from it.
Any 5-C Saiyan becomes 5-C+ as Great Apes because they upscale from Roshi's feat and Roshi's feat 10x is 0.7x away from 5-C+.
Any Low 5-B Saiyan becomes 5-B as Great Apes since they're 1/3 baseline 5-B.
Bojack is self explanatory, scales to Toeiverse characters instead of the manga.

I do have one thing. Nappa was stated to have a PL of 4000 specifically, half of Goku’s 8000 (in the Weekly Color, Daizenshuu 7, and, and the QnA of the Full Color.) So they wouldn’t be equal. Nappa’s implied status in relevance to Goku’s likely had more to do with if he could access and execute superior capacity by using the ability to temporarily increase his power via charged Chi Attacks and skill, and even then you could argue Nappa wasn’t really on Goku’s level anyway.

Edit:

This would mean the scale would be:

Nappa (1/4 baseline) < Goku (4/9 baseline) < Kaioken x2 Goku (8/9 baseline) < Baseline 5-B = Vegeta < Vegeta's Galick Gun = Kaioken x3 Goku (24,000) < Kaioken x4 Goku (32,000) < Hypothetical Oozaru Nappa (would be equivalent to KK x 5 Goku) < Oozaru Vegeta (10x baseline if used with natural moon)

Last edited:
The reason why Nappa is stated to be equal to Goku is because when he focused on the fight rather than losing his mind, he was equal to Goku, managed to equal his Kamehameha with his Kapa Attack and Goku said the fight was gonna take forever at that rate, implying he wasn't super below him.

The reason why Nappa is stated to be equal to Goku is because when he focused on the fight rather than losing his mind, he was equal to Goku, managed to equal his Kamehameha with his Kapa Attack and Goku said the fight was gonna take forever at that rate, implying he wasn't super below him.
That’s why I said it was likely in relation to an enhanced PL via charged attacks, not actually being equal to Goku. Similar to how Piccolo was vastly inferior to Raditz, but the SBC temporarily enhanced his power enough to outright exceed and kill him.

Look, we can resolve Nappa's scaling in another thread, RN I just want this one to be done and over with.

So a summary for all the changes:
Any 9-A scaling to Goku becomes 9-A+ since they become 0.2 tons downscaling from Great Ape Goku 2 tons (I assume he is baseline here).
Anyone from the 21 Tenkaichi Budokai upscales to 8-C since they got stronger and literally they're one inch from it.
Any 5-C Saiyan becomes 5-C+ as Great Apes because they upscale from Roshi's feat and Roshi's feat 10x is 0.7x away from 5-C+.
Any Low 5-B Saiyan becomes 5-B as Great Apes since they're 1/3 baseline 5-B.
Bojack is self explanatory, scales to Toeiverse characters instead of the manga.
This

Back