• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Oompa Loompa Fights Genius With A God Complex (Dragon Ball Vs Bleach)

Arcker123

He/Him
Evil Demon Vs Former 5th Divsion Captain
  • It will never be odd how this match (for the time being) is fair AP wise, nice job Arc
  • Janemba Vs Sosuke Aizen
  • Wanted to have a fair Aizen match, this works probably
  • Mindless Evil Vs Calculated Evil, almost poetic
  • 4-B Janemba (Actually more fair given how he’s far more likely to use his sealing wincon)
  • TYBW Aizen
  • Speed =
  • SBA otherwise
  • Aizen Win-Cons: EE, Soul Crush, and KS
  • Janemba Win-cons: Sealing and Passives
276b432933133b6761d432bc2b32692b.jpg
a8ea1a98531bbee8e7a03be0fb5fb6bb.jpg

Last edited:
Don't want to vote but this seems like incon. If no new arguments are made for either by tomorrow, count me as incon.

On the absolute lowest of keys janembas weakness is insults and aizen be talking crazy so likeeeeeee. If he says something like "you fat slob you can't stand up to a God like me" he might win👀
Aizen trolling and insulting is actually IC for him 💀.
Wait, doesn't Janemba have an amount of souls equivalent to nearly all the evil people that existed in the universe?
Aizen can soul crush people like Grimmjow, who has hundreds of millions souls in him, and his soul crush is multi layered.

Aizen trolling and insulting is actually IC for him 💀.

Aizen can soul crush people like Grimmjow, who has hundreds of millions souls in him, and his soul crush is multi layered.
yes I know, I ask because Crushing Souls of thousands of millions is one thing, crushing the souls of several worlds is another.

@Livinmeme, for the sake of honesty, I should mention that the EE is only shown working at really close range.

@Oliver_de_jesus, We don’t even consider numbers as soul potency, just layers, which Aizen negs Janemba in. I don’t think the number of souls matter for this reason.

Back