• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Not sure I agree with Unohana's current AP

I asked a powerscaler about Base Shikai Aizen vs Unohana and this is what I got back (it's a bible passage):

Hmm this is difficult question... I think Sōsuke Aizen in his base with shikai pre hogyuko would win ! The reason for that is because unohana is very powerful indeed but after the time skip through Data books and anime/manga we learn that while other captains such as byakuya, kenpachi, and toshiro have become very powerful even relative to Aizen somewhat, but unohana's power has stagnated as she rarely fights. She powerful enough to kill 'Spirits are forever with you' kenpachi over and over again, this same kenpachi took down 3 sternritter and was one shotted by fake yhwach, while a weakened Yamamoto with in shikai with one arm was able to albeit for very small time skirmish with the fake yhwach, and that Sōsuke Aizen was said to be relative to him. Yamamoto in his shikai has statements saying that he is the strongest shinigami for the past 1000 years that would include Unohana.

Another thing is that kisuke urahara in the CFYOW novels is stated by tokinada to one shot guys like him. And tokinada is equal and comparable to the nobles including TYBW byakuya, yoruichi and isshin. That same kisuke urahara then goes up against a Fullbringer named Aura michibane who on the same level on power as base Sōsuke Aizen, kisuke urahara does well against her using high level kidos like 99 but she beats kisuke urahara up. Kisuke being stated to one shot guys like tokinada is major thing and tokinada if I recall correctly is lower than Aizen as he himself states he as not nearly enough SP when using kyoka suigetsu kyoka suigetsu and ryujin jakka. How this match to unohana is that byakuya kuchiki was able blow Gerard Valkyrie's head off, but even if you don't want to count that, kisuke fought and defeated askin nakk le var, one the strongest sternritter and a member of the elite guard.

I know renji said that "we have been training to become relative to guys like Aizen" but this statement has little value and surely does not apply to byakuya let alone renji post timeskip, in the data books it was stated even with one arm Yamamoto was stated to be the strongest captains, and in bis shikai which Aizen is relative too, he killed two about 2 sternritters, blew away as nodt the same guy who stole byakuya's bankai (to do that you must be relative to the person from whom ur stealing from as said by yhwach) and as nodt and nanana najakoba something that wierd sternritter whose name I don't remember both got bodied by shikai Yamamoto and only survived cause bazz b a sternritter relative to shikai Yamamoto as he cancelled his flames to save as nodt and the other guy. And another thing to note is that Aizen feared kenpachi zaraki's potential (feared doesn't mean if I through kenpachi in the ring with Aizen he's gonna cut him) it just means he might evolve to awaken his shikai mid battle if Aizen was winning and he might become more potentially if Aizen played around. And Aizen after slaughtering the Gotei 13 in Fake karakura he went to Yamamoto and said now with your army gone it's not even easy for you to stop me, and Aizen continued to say that if you were to fall the Gotei 13 would be done for, this is very important cause when Aizen made this statement UNOHANA WAS LITERALLY METERS AWAY FROM HIM AND HE DIDN'T EVEN BOTHER TO MENTIONED HER.(edited)

He made contingency plans for Yamamoto cause he knew Yamamoto was stronger he feared zaraki's potential to achieve zanjutsu but now in the same way as Yamamoto as it was said 'Spirits are forever with you' that Aizen with each next evolution of the hogyuko was growing so strong that he didn't even know, he couldn't know cause he was surprised every time he evolved in this 2nd fusion he even stated no in soul society can beat me now and the novel also said Aizen became so confident after his second transformation he didn't even fear zaraki anymore. My point is just like Yamamoto said Aizen was never a threat to him, logically it would refer to his bankai, Aizen never considered anyone except Yamamoto a real threat, I know that he feared zaraki's potential but remember zaraki at time and even in 'Spirits are forever with you' was espada top tier level as he beat Cien granz. If Aizen someone who once taught at the soul society, knew about zaraki's potential, sealed Yamamoto's shikai, knew about yhwach vs Yamamoto 1000 year battle and he even knew the truth behind the soul society and saw it for what if really was, so if he didn't even mention unohana being a hindrance to his plan he might as well be confident enough to take her down.

Shigekuni Yamamoto-Genryūsai, 1st Division Taicho/SouTaichou Strength: 100 Defence: 100 Mobility: 100 Kidou: 100 Intellect: 100 Physical Strength: 60 Total : 560
Sōsuke Aizen, Former 5th Division Taicho/Arrancar Leader Strength: 100
Defence: 90
Mobility: 90
Kidou:100
Intellect: 100
Physical Strength: 80
Total: 560

Retsu Unohana, 4th Division Taicho
Strength: 100
Defence: 80
Mobility: 70
Kidou: 100
Intellect: 100
Physical Strength: 90
Total: 540
Unohana is more a equal to shunsui and jushiro as they the oldest captains
Note : in one of the bleach databooks it was said thag Sōsuke Aizen had mastered all shinigami arts Zanjutsu Kido Hoho Hakuda

tl;dr, with all things considered, even if Aizen is confident in defeating Unohana, it would be high difficulty and he would maybe have one of his underlings do the for him instead, too much hassle

Of course Yamamoto has canonically mollywopped Unohana to make her join the Gotei 13 so she's not stronger than him

I think I should also mention that when Unohana confronted Aizen in the Central 46 chamber, while he easily stomped Toshiro, he just peaced out at the sight of Unohana.

Or it could be negged by equal interpretation saying he wanted to leave to proceed with his plan in a timely manner.

...Sōsuke Aizen was said to be relative to him. Yamamoto in his shikai has statements saying that he is the strongest shinigami for the past 1000 years that would include Unohana.
Aizen stabbed base Yamamoto. Yamamoto summoned the shikai afterwards, and received the blast of his shikai in his base form. Aizen in no form scales up to someone who intentionally let himself be stabbed to feel KS's reiatsu in his body.

Another thing is that kisuke urahara in the CFYOW novels is stated by tokinada to one shot guys like him.
Who are you referring to in this sentence? Guys like who?
...kisuke urahara then goes up against a Fullbringer named Aura michibane who on the same level on power as base Sōsuke Aizen,
Aura is on Aizen's level only in his mastery of Kido. Aura is a master of base fullbring abilities on that level.
kisuke urahara does well against her using high level kidos like 99 but she beats kisuke urahara up.
Souls in Bleach have Zenkai boost. This version of Urahara is stronger than TYBW Urahara.
I know renji said that "we have been training to become relative to guys like Aizen" but this statement has little value and surely does not apply to byakuya let alone renji post timeskip,
I wouldn't say vague, Unohana counts Renji as comparable to Byakuya, Ichigo, and Base Yhwach to be equals to Kenpachi when she is dying.
blew away as nodt the same guy who stole byakuya's bankai (to do that you must be relative to the person from whom ur stealing from as said by yhwach) and as nodt and nanana najakoba something that wierd sternritter whose name I don't remember both got bodied by shikai Yamamoto and only survived cause bazz b a sternritter relative to shikai Yamamoto as he cancelled his flames to save as nodt and the other guy.
Yet nanana najakoba was able to paralyze Aizen in place for 5 minutes. Yamamoto > Aizen
And another thing to note is that Aizen feared kenpachi zaraki's potential (feared doesn't mean if I through kenpachi in the ring with Aizen he's gonna cut him) it just means he might evolve to awaken his shikai mid battle if Aizen was winning and he might become more potentially if Aizen played around. And Aizen after slaughtering the Gotei 13 in Fake karakura he went to Yamamoto and said now with your army gone it's not even easy for you to stop me, and Aizen continued to say that if you were to fall the Gotei 13 would be done for, this is very important cause when Aizen made this statement UNOHANA WAS LITERALLY METERS AWAY FROM HIM AND HE DIDN'T EVEN BOTHER TO MENTIONED HER.(edited)
Aizen may not have known about her past as a Kenpachi. Lieutenant Aizen was surprised that Kirio Hikifune was promoted to Squad Zero.

I thought she was talking about in the current now Renji is comparable to Byakuya, Ichigo, and base Yhwach
That is a panel from the Fullbring Arc Renji.

0527-009.png
0527-007.png

She scales above tybw kenpachi who took out 3 sternritter with ease. That same kenpachi is likely Massively inferior to her even two handed. She killed him over and over again which he got even stronger each time till he got strong enough to actually win. She actually made interesting statements only kenpachi was stronger than her which meant physically. Obviously transcendent aizen wins but base aizen gets one shot, Yamamoto would put up a decent fight in base, he definitely wins in shikai but that depends on what her bankai actually does. But when it comes to sword skill and physicals she is stronger than aizen and yamamoto. Yamamoto wins due to zanpakuto diff, but only kenpachi is stronger than her physically but I exclude transcendent aizen forms cause he stomps unohana. Chrysalis I'm not sure. But base aizen tier is no longer impressive I actually think bambi would stomp base aizen. Base aizen is only impressive to the Espada. Kenpachi went from struggling with nnoitra, and seeing yammy as a nuisance after one fight. Qnd he got way stronger since then, I would argue base kenpachi tybw is base aizen's level minimum. Physicals wise

Unohana>kenpachi>yamamoto>aizen

If we are talking Espada arc then kenpachi goes to the bottom but I honestly don't think by much behind aizen lol at least after the yammy fight

Last edited:
Renji is arguably stronger than unohana and base Yamamoto in his true bankai

Candice and menias two shot a post gremmy fight Kenpachi. And in my opinion he was still fine after that fight. He was acting normally, didn't take his eye patch off, and even tried to speed blitz Candice. Even they were surprised he was still that healthy after his fight with gremmy. And they two shot him. Candice canceled out a getsuga from a mugetsu scaled ichigo it was casual yes, but he also told her to dodge meaning he knew his strength was dangerous for her to take on directly and she only lost an arm. And the move that canceled out getsuga isn't her strongest one, it's actually electrocution. I personally think Candice is high 6-A but not here to change the stats regarding that just what I think

Mask de masculine most ppl think are stronger than the sternritter girls, and he was stronger than multiple captain level opponents in their bankai and renji stomped him.

I think true bankai renji is superior to unohana, base yama, and probably shikai yama since bazz b canceled out Ryujin jakka and I'm not sure if he was even in vollstanding. But yama in bankai fries him easy clap

Renji is arguably stronger than unohana and base Yamamoto in his true bankai

Candice and menias two shot a post gremmy fight Kenpachi. And in my opinion he was still fine after that fight. He was acting normally, didn't take his eye patch off, and even tried to speed blitz Candice. Even they were surprised he was still that healthy after his fight with gremmy. And they two shot him. Candice canceled out a getsuga from a mugetsu scaled ichigo it was casual yes, but he also told her to dodge meaning he knew his strength was dangerous for her to take on directly and she only lost an arm. And the move that canceled out getsuga isn't her strongest one, it's actually electrocution. I personally think Candice is high 6-A but not here to change the stats regarding that just what I think

Mask de masculine most ppl think are stronger than the sternritter girls, and he was stronger than multiple captain level opponents in their bankai and renji stomped him.

I think true bankai renji is superior to unohana, base yama, and probably shikai yama since bazz b canceled out Ryujin jakka and I'm not sure if he was even in vollstanding. But yama in bankai fries him easy clap
In my humble opinion, Hell Arc will shown that Bankai Yamamoto is above everyone in the verse and Yhwach lied about been able to control his power.

I can imagine unohana cutting loose and killing Espada and fully embracing her serial killer nature being seen as the demon of hell or something that even Espada and quincy are afraid of. But it also depends on who is in hell as there are people higher scaled than unohana unless she gets stronger due to constantly fighting in hell

By statement Aizen should have more Reatsu than Yamaji too. Its clear tokinada couldn't use Aizen shikai ability like Aizen used. There were Characters shown resistance to that because of Reatsu difference. So Base > everyone in Reatsu. Even Yamaji. Nah just saying if anyone has any other point of view go on.

That is a panel from the Fullbring Arc Renji.

0527-009.png
0527-007.png
Funny thing is Kenpachi is more of stated as one of the strongest character in the verse and you people are comparing him to renji because of some statement. What did renji do when they fought against Gerald. He was dead weight. Byakuya had to save him and Rukia.

Last edited:
Funny thing is Kenpachi is more of stated as one of the strongest character in the verse and you people are comparing him to renji because of some statement. What did renji do when they fought against Gerald. He was dead wight. Byakuya has to save him and Rukia.
What did Kenpachi do in base? Nothing.

By statement Aizen should have more Reatsu than Yamaji too. Its clear tokinada couldn't use Aizen shikai ability like Aizen used. There were Characters shown resistance to that because of Reatsu difference. So Base > everyone in Reatsu. Even Yamaji. Nah just saying if anyone has any other point of view go on.
^^^ narratively Aizen holds upper hand 👏👏👏.

Also CFYOW narrative Yamaji > Byakuya > Renji

Only people who are capable of fighting Hikane Kenpachi, Aizen and Ichigo. Where is Byakuya or any other Captains. Renji scales below them. 🙃

I don't see Renji coming in between these people.

I'm lost with what versions of these characters are being used as that is extremely important. Ex kenpachi at start of tybw is alot weaker than the one that killed unohana

Anyone else thinks we should have bankai Azashiro at planet level or universal level? He fused with all three dimensions and could attack from everywhere with his nigh omnipresence.

Anyone else thinks we should have bankai Azashiro at planet level or universal level? He fused with all three dimensions and could attack from everywhere with his nigh omnipresence.
I think there's an AOE involved, I mean it's not like he can move the stars, warp reality, or anything

Back