• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Onoki Upgrade

Shadowbokunohero

VS Battles
Content Moderator
Onoki is currently listed as the weakest out of the 5 kage on our wiki, which is strange as Madara declared that he was the most troublesome out of the 5 kage, as a fellow kage,I find it strange that he would be physically weaker than Mei Terumi

I propose n upgrade from 7-C to 7-B for Onoki

It is cause of his jutsu Onoki hasnt damaged or tanked a strike from madara and has absolutely no reasoning to be 7-B

Mei is actually stronger than Non onoki enchanced A by feats

even so, the gap between them shouldn't be that Huge, they were portrayed to be more or less comparable with the exception of Tsunade.

I wouldnt personally say they were portrayed equal at all physically. Onoki did his deal with dust release and has no real feats to put him at 7-B

i mean he is already at Base A level

well I'm more inclined to say Mei shouldn't be physically 7-B,anyway but Jinton itself should be 7-B for taking out like 20 susanoo's

Madara think Onoki troublesome because he inspire courage to other kages when Madara want them feel hopeless.

Onoki is very strong when he is using Doton and Jinton.Can easily restrain 25 complete full body Susanoos with his doton increasing their weight.He should be superior to any other Kage.

Thats not official translation? my man

also even if it was weighted rock technique is already noted it can go up to Small island level in his durability

Jinton ignores durability but it can be changed if u wish

No reason for 7-B rock golem as it was utterly smashed once and the other time it was used in combination with gaaras enchanced sand

Smashed?It was smashed only because Madara did that.I cant believe that Mei or Kakashi are stronger than Giant Golem.

Indeed it was smashed while kakashi and mei have far better feats than him being smashed

It would be baseless to give giant golem 7-B

No

Mei Overpowered madaras Katon

Melted his complete susanoo

Tanked a punch from Complete susanoo

Kakashi

Tanked a hit from V2 utakata

Cut V2 jinchuriki which could fight KCM naruto with lightning cable

No powerscaling was applied or they would simply scale to kitsuchi

I can mention more but this will suffice

Bump.

Onoki restrained 25 Madara's Susanoos with his earth releas by increasing their weight.It scales to AP?

We should note in his profile that Jinton destroys energy based attacks,it is from Naruto wiki and via destroying 25 Susanoos.

Jinton already ignores durability so there is no reason for the note

He didnt damage them and it wasnt with earth release it was with Jinton which he already has Small island durability for

No,I mean Jinton can eres energy beams like Kamehameha.

I am talking about the moment where he saved Raikage and restrained Susanoos via increasing their weight,I posted scans.

Yes he did that with weighted rock technique which is jinton

He already has Small island level durability cause of that tecnique as he used it to lighten the meteor

I have no problem with the note but i find it unnecesarry if u want go and put it

He didnt crush Madaras susanoos or A when he enchanced his weight

he never used it offensively and it is a Hax ability not General earth release

Bruh,I never said he crushed Susanoo.A's case is a badly written actually.And if he was able to restrain Susanoos he can restrain equal opponents and injur weaker opponents.He used it offensively against Susanoo.

Back