• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
High 6-C is being used
Speed is equalized
Fight take places in a forest

Oni (Street Fighter): 3 (koopa3144), (denzeelmao), (SamanPatou)

The Wandering Beast: 0

They both make out (Tie): 0

Last edited:
I want them to tie

so, it seems that they are even in most things, I'm leaning towards Oni because of his Genius Intelligence, Death and Pain Manipulation (Via Shun Goku Satsu/Raging Demon.)

First, I can't get a hold on what the Beast's AP really is, so I'd like some more clarity about it.

That said, the Beast seems to be the most tankier in terms of stat boosts and resilience, but I think Oni could get past it.
First, Oni's fighting style is mostly centered on fighting humans, but many of his attacks can very well work on other targets, especially some as large as this beast.
His acrobatics, smarts, intangibility would help him greatly in dodging and attacking, while the massive LS advantage allows him to shove around the beast like a ragdoll, quite the big advantage considering how it seems to be just a rampaging monster.

I think the Raging Demon could indeed work on the beast, death hax is unrelated to the punches, and Oni still has the ability to land said strikes.
Who knows, maybe the Ashura Senku would even allow him to get past the barrier.

For how annoying the beast would turn out being, I think Oni has good chances of murdering it once and for all.

First, I can't get a hold on what the Beast's AP really is, so I'd like some more clarity about it.
Unfortunately, I don't know either. All I know for sure about it is that it comes scaling a single Javelin of Light being 1/100th of the 100 Javelins of Light feat and Byleth scaling to that.

Back