• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
anyway what does sephy start with? Vergil probably starts with SDT given the AP disadvantage
does sephy have 4D resistances to the passive / soul stuff?

no, it'll just be a huge stomp on anos' favor, unless its SMT dante then its the other way around
He don't have resistance to 4D mind hax up to his Low-2-C key iirc and Dante will resist his passives after my CTR goes through, which that likely can win via Passive Emphatic and Fear hax.

But anyway this is derailing the thread, let's focus on the match here and worry when that happens.

He don't have resistance to 4D mind hax up to his Low-2-C key iirc and Dante will resist his passives after my CTR goes through, which that likely can win via Passive Emphatic and Fear hax.
You're dealing with a guy who is able to null passives

I heard he have superior resistance to 4D soul hax, but don't know how much layers he can tank and not sure if he have Mind hax on 4D level tho
So we atleast have wincons.

Also what type of regen is combat applicable for Sephy??
If Vergil can """kill""" him by nulling that regen and send him to lifestream, no need to have a headache for him with attempting to nulling non-combat mid godly and failing.

Well, not sure if he can tank Vergil's soul hax tho, i gonna wait for Tony and the others to respond that question.

Low-High regen is combat applicable for him, but Vergil can neg up to Low-Godly, so that won't help him here.

Can you people ******* wait until revisions are done, Sephiroth doesn't even resist spatial shit yet and 4D resistances aren't even on his page, be PATIENT for god's sake
Lol finally someone undertands....Vergil is going through his own revisions at the moment and more in future....but people want to have fun in the meantime I guess.

We can close this if both main parties feel so.

Also I don't want to be Weekly, but The 2-C key is gonna be 2-A eventually so thankfully I won't have to deal with this again

GG I guess then...

Exdeath right?? Not knowledgeable enough but I guess scaling from him?
Technically scaling to Shinryu who scales above him but if that's rejected he'll still be 2-B

So okay, Sephiroth has a one-shot worthy Ap advantage, as not only does he scale to more space-times but Dissidia people have one of the most busted tier 2 scaling chains on the site, but it really does not matter when Vergil just swings once because somehow everyone for the past 8 years missed Seph's spatial manip resistance that's only now getting revised

Anyway, If you REALLY want to do Vergil vs someone, use Bartz, he has 2-A spatial resistance so the fight actually becomes somewhat of a debate

Last edited:
Can you people ******* wait until revisions are done
i'd like to add DMC is also under revisions and it makes little difference wether he's is 2-A or 2-C cus he's already 3 universes to Vergils 2. so he already has enough AP to 1shot

edit : vergil's Spatial hax go straight through space-time resistance, i'd also like to clarify that

Well if both are going to revisions this should be closed. Sorry I saw both with the same tier and wanted to do a death battle rematch.

Back