• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(ONE VOTE LEFT) A Class 1-A Student Wants Some Pizza (0-6-0)

Jackythejack

They/Them
But little did they know this pizza comes with deadly consequences! The pizza that Ochako was about to dig into happened to be Anchovy, the exchange student from Ragazza's, father! Being so offended by this attempted murder, Anchovy strikes out against Ochako, in public!

Speed is equalized and both combatants start about Fifteen meters apart.

Honestly, I'm actually leaning towards Anchovy to take this one. She can split into two, which means double the trouble for Uravity, and even if she falls under the effect of Zero Gravity, her marinara shots aren't affected and can still hit her. And to top it all off, Uraraka is only 9-A physically, being 8-C only through her Quirk, which does not help her defensively at all, and she's very used to working in a team, whereas Anchovy usually does her fights solo. So, I'm giving my vote for the literal pizza girl.

Winner: Anchovy

Actually she makes two duplicates including her actual self so that's three pizza girls running around. Just wanted to say.

Also 1 for the actual pizza girl

Oh you already found one excellent.

2 for the pizza I'll send you the other thread on your wall

The guy above did that just to say 1-A Mineta.

And I don't know why he just did it and left.

Anyways 4 for Pizza

Back