• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Strike! Akame vs Master Yi

Idk much about Master Yi or LoL in general, but I give this to Akame. For Scarlet's reasons AND if Akame can go into Little War Horn mode, she completely outclasses him.

im gonna have to go with Yi because of reasons already stated

and btw, its already been stated that they one shot eachother so it doesnt matter if akame knows where he'll appear after aplha strike because he'd already have hit her with his strongest ability.

Gargoyle 1 said:
I vote Yi as well, in fact I had a freind who convinced me
Gotta give a reason or agree with someone since we don't know what your friend told you to convince you.

I would say that counts, and including the vote above Gargoyle, that's 5 - 7 - 2.

Speed is equalized so Akame win she real is a freak she can fight some ennemy who have precognition and illusion like Zanku and win. And Zanku is 7-C tier.

Yi is 7-C as well

Precog and illusions huh? How nice, not like LeBlanc cant create illusions or anything...Meanwhile Yi fights ice elementals, pyromancers, space dragons, demigods, time manipulators, mind manipulators, weather manipulators, eldrich horrors, ghosts, wraiths, spirits of vengance, lightning ninjas, the embodiment of death, earth elementals, sentient nightmares, and blood manipulators on a daily basis...

Well if they're all at 7-C, it shouldn't matter what they are bc Akame could probably take them on too (depending on how much hax they have that is).

Necro but this battle was removed from Akame's profile. It should be back on there, since nothing would change the outcome of this fight, so it should just be stated on there that Akame was in her BoS AGK key.

BoS doesn't have Murasame.

And she has the AP originally, now she doesn't.

So yes, the fight changes.

And instead of adding it on the addition thread you bumped this old thing.

BoS Akame does have murasame though, she almost killed tatsumi with it and he only survived because of the idol his friend gave him that was in his jacket that took the hit for him

Wait.....

BoS should be Zero.....

Hold up....

Yi probably wins now due to the AP difference however

There's some behind-the-scene lore that PROJECTs are almost completely (nano)machine.

That's why Zed can literally disassemble and then reassemble his body when performing shadow dash and Jhin only needs his spider drone intact to simply build himself another machine body. They have no biological organs on their bodies - no heart, no brain, etc. Zed is just straight up composed of nanites (like Gort from TDtESS).

It's explained that the Assassin types (Zed, Master Yi, and Katarina being the three iconic assassins) have the most machine parts to make them more stronger and faster beyond human.

They are more like a human-sized mecha. It's no coincidence that Master Yi's face looks very robotic like Jhin's.

In that case PROJECTs are from highly immune to outright immune against poison-esque techniques.

Man I'm really getting surprised at how those champs have less lore on their classic color story than they have on their skin color story now. Classic Yi barely has anything to discuss.

Back