• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Salty Boi Fights Evil High School Girl

I just noticed

Salt should be "At least Star Level, Likely 2-C"

If his AP justification is him being the waves of time, that should also apply to his durability

Iapitus The Impaler said:
I just noticed
Salt should be "At least Star Level, Likely 2-C"

If his AP justification is him being the waves of time, that should also apply to his durability
didn't notice that

I agree

The Causality said:
ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Then why is "Can destroy abstract concepts" on her powers list...?
This was supposed to be erased from her profile a long time ago.
I guess I will removed it So it is just Conceptual Manipulation or nothing at all?

@Nedge

btw, are you able to open profiles? Salt's durability was supposed to be changed but wasn't, and is missing two of their more powerful abilities: Inapproachabilty and Absorption

@Nedge
btw, are you able to open profiles? Salt's durability was supposed to be changed but wasn't, and is missing two of their more powerful abilities: Inapproachabilty and Absorption
What is Inapproachabilty?

Also its life manip should be put into more detail
DO you any text to help because I am clueless here, Iapitus The Impaler?

Back