• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Question about Godzilla Earth

This is just a simple question which is being confuse to me,Should not G Earth have Dwarf Star level durability as well since he is able to endure using his Red Particle Beam which destroyed Gorath,I mean that beam must destroy everything near him to be that powerful and Godzilla was who shot it so should not his durability be compared to his attack potency?

And the fact his Particle Beam comes from his shield,As seen all times he shots it in the movie,So this would upgrade the durability.

Most of time we see him shooting his Particle Beam he shoots it from his shield,It is even stated he becomes more vulnerable while shooting the Particle Beam.

He basically manipulates his shield in order to do the Particle Beam,The Durability upgrade would be only for his shield,When he has preparation time (5 Years).

And his Particle Beam (Base Particle Beam) Should be upgraded if this is right,It should be upgraded to Island Level+ because it would scale to his durability feat.

Bump...If i keep asking myself random things in order to be noticed here,It will be counted as a bump or as spam?

• Macintosh Plus Plays*

Qawsedf234 said:
No imo. At most I could see it being Dwarf Star with prep, but otherwise Godzilla Earth has nothing on that level in his base state.
So Dwarf Star level durability with prep?

If, and this is important, if his durability is upgraded it would he Dwarf Star with prep.

Nothing implies he can convert 100% of his shielding into an atomic breath beam afaik. So I don't see a general AP upgrade.

I renember seeing in some place he converts his shield in order to do the Particle Beam and he even gets more vulnerable,I will search for it.

Not the statement i was searching for but in one of the novels is stated Godzilla particle beam can hurt him,It actually happens after Mothra reflect it with her scales.

From Wikizilla:"Godzilla is vulnerable to his own atomic breath, demonstrated when Mothra forces him to retreat by reflecting his atomic breath back at him with her scales. Mothra's scales are also said to interfere with Godzilla's Asymmetrically Permeable Shield.[9]"

I have not found the statement saying he becomes more vulnerable when shooting it,But in all of my sources (Wikizilla and Gojipedia XD)it says he shoots the Particle Beam from his shield,Nothing proves it is not all his energy as well,I think it depends on what he wants to destroy,You can see his atomic breath time and accuracy changes depending of what he wants to destroy.

Even if he does not convert 100% of his shield into the atomic breath you can see it is a huge amount of energy,Enough to upgrade him.

Correct me if im wrong but was not Battra (The Kaiju Godzilla killed in 2038) supposed to destroy Gorath (The asteroid responsable for the Dwarf Start feat) and it is implied Battra had fought against Godzilla two times and hitted him many times as well,So should him have Dwarf Star durability? Though i don't agree with this since it would be an outlier considering Vultures can hurt him.

Why is Filius city block level when it should be the same level as Young Godzilla Earth?

Godzilla Earth stamina should be limitless for the same reason as Groot (MCU),He is a plant based organism and was never shown tired while fighting.

Final Godzilla E said:
Correct me if im wrong but was not Battra (The Kaiju Godzilla killed in 2038) supposed to destroy Gorath (The asteroid responsable for the Dwarf Start feat) and it is implied Battra had fought against Godzilla two times and hitted him many times as well,So should him have Dwarf Star durability? Though i don't agree with this since it would be an outlier considering Servums can hurt him.
Yes

No, but mountain level is stupid downplay. 2030 G Earth should be island level since his particle beam is derived from his shield, which tanked an island+ level barrage. Current G Earth should be large country level given he's MANY times stronger (10 is dumb given Metphies stated every single cell produces energy, 258.5 times more cells via square-cube law) which is supported by 2030 Godzilla blowing away the Himilayas and the Bay of Bengal.

SuperGodzilla Kaiju King said:
No, but mountain level is stupid downplay. 2030 G Earth should be island level since his particle beam is derived from his shield, which tanked an island+ level barrage. Current G Earth should be large country level given he's MANY times stronger (10 is dumb given Metphies stated every single cell produces energy, 258.5 times more cells via square-cube law) which is supported by 2030 Godzilla blowing away the Himilayas and the Bay of Bengal.
Exactly what i said XD.

Back