• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Question about Godzilla Earth

To be honest, I blame Weekly. I didn't see what he probably said, but he's stated himself that he remakes the Godzilla pages. And he's often wrong or too stubborn to change stuff.

Though I haven't seen any reasoning as to why. Godzilla's always been more durable than he is powerful, hence why he fights stronger monsters and lasts for hours, but the gap for the anime isn't established to be that big.

Durability =/= AP

Where is it shown or stated that the durbaility of his shield is equal to the output of his atomic breath? If this were true then every time he used it he'd be left defenseless.

Although i do agree that we should have a more accurate multiplier as per the size increase statement

WeeklyBattles said:
Where is it shown or stated that the durbaility of his shield is equal to the output of his atomic breath? If this were true then every time he used it he'd be left defenseless.
It is actually stated in Wikizilla.

But tht does not automatically mean that the full energy from the shield is put into his energy attacks, otherwise every time he attacked his shield would be completely gone

"Godzilla is vulnerable to his own atomic breath, demonstrated when Mothra forces him to retreat by reflecting his atomic breath back at him with her scales. Mothra's scales are also said to interfere with Godzilla's Asymmetrically Permeable Shield.[9"

Final Godzilla E said:
"Godzilla is vulnerable to his own atomic breath, demonstrated when Mothra forces him to retreat by reflecting his atomic breath back at him with her scales. Mothra's scales are also said to interfere with Godzilla's Asymmetrically Permeable Shield.[9"
I think this explains some things about it.

It does not needs to be 100% of the energy, We can only assume it is a high amount of energy, High enough to destroy things on enormous levels.

And...? The fact that it states right in that quote that Mothra's scales mass with his shield kinda disproves the breath scaling to the shield's durability,

WeeklyBattles said:
But tht does not automatically mean that the full energy from the shield is put into his energy attacks, otherwise every time he attacked his shield would be completely gone
He does not needs to have the shield while using it because he produces high electromagnetic pulses and shockwaves (As stated in Gojipedia and showed in the movie).

I have a question

shouldn't Anime Mechagodzilla (before city) scale to Novel Gigan since it should logically be superior to them and Gigan has fought multiple times with Young Anime Godzilla

Genericstickman said:
I have a question
shouldn't Anime Mechagodzilla (before city) scale to Novel Gigan since it should logically be superior to them and Gigan has fought multiple times with Young Anime Godzilla
Yes.

Final Godzilla E said:
WeeklyBattles said:
He does not needs to have the shield while using it because he produces high electromagnetic pulses and shockwaves (As stated in Gojipedia and showed in the movie).
^^^^

WeeklyBattles said:
Durability =/= AP

Although i do agree that we should have a more accurate multiplier as per the size increase statement
It's shown to be dervied from his electromagnetic shield (also beam speed should logically be increased because of that) so while you're correct in saying it doesn't take away all of his shield, lets also remember he has a feat in the novels between island and country level with the particle beam (that being the aforementioned Indian destruction)

Back