• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Punch Man VS Dragon Ball

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! I used to think that this site absolutely hated One Punch Man and only liked dbz. But I guess I was wrong!

TBH, the dbz fanbase is far worse than the opm fanbase. when the opm anime first aired in 2015, i'll admit that the saitama fanboys were insanely cancerous. but the wanking died down during 2016 and its pretty much gone now. dbz wanking has been around for decades and is only getting stronger.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
I mean I've met annoying OPM fans

But about 1 for every 50 annoying dragon ball fans
That's pretty. Literally everywhere I went on the internet and anyone was speaking whatever series, I'd usually find someone going "Hur dur Saitama". Don't even get me started on debates and "JOKE CHARACTER".

This is the same fanbase that told me going back from the moon is a strength feat rather than a speed one and told me I knew nothing of physics for thinking otherwise.

10/10 would kms again.

Please, close the thread. Don't even get me started on the Dragon Ball Fanbase vs OPM fanbase. Please....PLEASE!!....

Triggered Gif
Trying so hard to hold it all in.

DB fanbase is far from the best.

But saying it's worse than the OPM one is the joke of the century.

Doesn't even come any close.

@Darkanine. I watched some of the episodes, it's an ok show, sure, it's funny, but it's dark humor ain't exactly the most original thing. South Park, Simpsons, Family Guy, American Dad, all of them had that sense of dark humor. Sure, the scientific aspect of it gives it a bit of an original twist to an old flavor, but to me, that's the only thing that sets it aside from the rest.

The DBZ versus debating fandom is bad, but if you go away from that, the other parts of the fandom aren't half bad actually.

How can he kill Goku?

"Cuz he's a gag!"

How does he solo the HST?

"Cuz he's a gag!"

How would he kill EGDB?

"Cuz he's a gag!"

How does he solo fiction?

"CUZ HE'S A GAG!!!"

These are the arguments I hear...

Darkanine said:
The DBZ versus debating fandom is bad, but if you go away from that, the other parts of the fandom aren't half bad actually.
Two words: Shipping Fandom

..But yeah, I'd say this is true of a fair number of VS fandoms for popular works. Mileage may vary on whether or not the rest of the fans are worth hanging around, but they tend to be a lot less irksome than the VS crowd for some reason. (imo)

@Fatealbane

Please do not even attempt to say that the opm fanbase is worse. the dbz fanbase is by far the worst fanbase in the history of reality.

they literally threaten to kill you if you say one bad thing about dbz. they constantly say that dbz can solo marvel and dc despite the fact that they know literally nothing about marvel and dc.

i can go on and on about just how cancerous the dbz fanbase is, but i wont since its a waste of time and im pretty sure y'all already know. but yeah, the opm fanbase is pretty cancerous too. nowhere near as bad as dbz tho. just watch "seththeprogrammer" and you'll see what i mean.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back