• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Punch Man VS Dragon Ball

Status
Not open for further replies.
Either Saitama punches Goku into his component atoms as Goku screams and powers up or Goku powers up quickly enough to vaporize Saitama before the bald idiot can do anything.

Either way, it is a one-shot.

Goku can teleport, meaning he's faster than speed itself

Although Saitama has his "oneshot anything no matter what" hax (No, it's NOT AP, it's hax, you downplayers) and he's invulnerable to all forms of damage

Goku is a normal main character, he can lose or get hurt.

Saitama is the extremized version of a main character and he's always stronger than his opponent.

Saitama plotstomps.

If it's quality you're looking for, then Team Four Star's Mister Perfect Cell god-stomps both of these idiots.

I'm serious. This is the fun and games board so I can say whatever the hell I want. I ******* hate the DB franchise. I ******* hate Goku and all his stupid asspull transformations. I hate Goku's cancerous grandma voice. Saitama is better as a character, to be completely honest. Pls don't block me now, this is da fun and games board. Anything goes.

And I don't even like Saitama that much either. I think he's a pretty shit character tbh, but still way better than Goku.

Skytheblue said:
I'm serious. This is the fun and games board so I can say whatever the hell I want. I ******* hate the DB franchise. I ******* hate Goku and all his stupid asspull transformations. I hate Goku's cancerous grandma voice. Saitama is better as a character, to be completely honest. Pls don't block me now, this is da fun and games board. Anything goes.
Your thumbnail picture confuses me.

No. You can't say whatever you want even in a fun and games thread.

The staff is more flexible in a fun and games board. But just to clarify certain discussion rules still apply here.

You are always welcome to voice your opinion though.

WTF do you have Broly as your profile then?

PS: I do not care for DB either. The only part of the whole franchise I actually enjoyed was the Goku Black/Zamasu Arc

Also, the transformation scenes are getting extremely old and predictable. I KNEW that Goku was gonna get a new transformation in the fight with Jiren. Sure enough, he went Ultra Instinct.

Wouldn't it have been more suspenseful and dramatic if Goku got knocked out of the ring?

I think Dragon Ball can be fun sometimes, but I personally think it's overrated. At the time it was likely pretty good, but nowadays it is just cliche after cliche, and the animation can kind of suck sometimes, not to mention that it isn't really that funny when it tries to be. It does have some good fights, but that's basically it, there's not much else to see in it. Overall: Dragon Ball is pretty fun, but that's it, it's not a masterpiece or anything like that, it's a pretty ok anime.

TeenAngel101 said:
WTF do you have Broly as your profile then?
PS: I do not care for DB either. The only part of the whole franchise I actually enjoyed was the Goku Black/Zamasu Arc
What about the Goku Black arc do you like that you don't like the rest of Dragon Ball for?

I'm curious.

I found that Goku Black and Zamasu were really interesting villains. More so than the likes of Frieza and Cell. And the fight scenes during this arc were really fun to watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back