• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece vs My Hero Academia

Because Oars has no stamina issues.

BTW I remember something from the scaling chain.

Between Blueno and Lucci there's Kaku whom in Hybrid Giraffe Form was so strong that Zoro needed a 3x AP amp in order to defeat him.

If Doriki are linear power level (which apparently is since Lucci is 4K Doriki while Fukuro is 800 Doriki and Lucci himself said to be 5x stronger) then Kaku should be almost 3x stronger than Fukuro with 2200 Doriki.

Now those are the values for the Human Forms. Hybrid Forms are far stronger than that.

Zoro was nearly equal to Human Kaku but his Hybrid Form was strong enough to make Zoro need the Asura where he triples his head and arms.

Then we know Hybrid Kaku is at least 2x stronger than his human self and Lucci is far stronger than that since his DF is a Zoan of the carnivore type. Those fruits are better adapted to combat and have overall better stats (you know, predators).

So Lucci is far higher than 7MT even if we discard the previous scaling. He should be at least 10MT at worst and Gear 3rd almost one-shot him as I explained above. Oars was only defeated after he got his spine broken by an attack 2x stronger than a Gigant Pistol (Gigant Bazooka uses two hands so...).

I don't know if AM has a significant AP advantage right now. He has the size and experience advantage (this one is likely, since zombies remains experiences from the shadows and Oars has Luffy's who's one of the best combatants in the series).

All of this is assuming Doriki are linear power level which is a possible scenario. We only get Doriki values of the CP9 that only time so right now it's consistent.

Back