• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece vs. Gerard Valkyrie

Do you really think poisoning would work on The Miracle? If gerard can survive attacks on his physical body surely he can do so with his immune system and get stronger from poison.

That's why I mentioned Venom Demon, not just Maggellan. It seems to petrify people, not really poison them. If you were talking to Apple then nvm XD

Poison doesn't work on Aizen if he was much stronger than his opponent so the same thing can be said for Gerard but mind control probably can still work.

Pocket-Chu said:
That's why I mentioned Venom Demon, not just Maggellan. It seems to petrify people, not really poison them. If you were talking to Apple then nvm XD
One piece petrification techniques are not absolute to the point they can crumble the petrified person to atoms/nothingness heck moriah's petrification only reduces you to dust.but it dosen't matter as gerard can regenerate from the reishi around him reducing him to nothing ain't really gonna do harm to him as he dosen't regenerate from his own body i mean that will help him a shit ton and make him access his second form http://i996.**********.com/bleach/672/bleach-7479127.jpg

The Shadowless Straw Hats in Sunlight

According to Ichibei the Soul King gave him the power to name "everything" literally in Soul Society. [1], [2] By giving names the thing becomes what it is. [3], [4], [5] Example all Zanpakuto names. According to this [6] the Soul Society had a tradition/rule for over a million years that Ichigo broke. Gerard is the physical manifestation of the Soul King "Heart". [7], [8] Mostly likely he's that old.

His whole body is a soul made of spiritual particles, reiatsu gives soul suck resistance even to fodder humans. Quincy's have an ability that allows them to absorb their opponents soul body and fused with it temporarily killing the victim. Gerard never use it in combat, so i'll assume he can't use it in this fight.

RexofLM said:
so can big mom do anything here
Do we have knowledge of what big mom's ability is an it's capabilities? As far as i know her prowess is not yet fully explored.

Back