• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think all characters that can use advanced/conq haki should be given a new hax or ability that let's them be unreachable, they have haki shields sort of like Gojo's infinity
Essentially we should add on to how haki can be used to bypass durability and it can be used to have unreachability since it cannot be passed through

As we can see here in chapter 1018 in jinbei vs whos who
eve5e6higg971.jpg
Even with a haki fist he cannot go through Jinbeis haki shield and his finger isnt being stopped straight like a wall, its being pushed away like how conqueror's haki works
And here:
AbYIKgb.png

None of the attacks are actually hitting jinbei this is a form of unreachability that should be added.

We don't even have an ability called "unreachablity"

Also this got accepted as energy emission i think

We don't even have an ability called "unreachablity"

Also this got accepted as energy emission i think
Yeah I am saying we should add that as an ability and give it to conq haki users and ppl like Gojo

We already have Forcefield Creation and Energy Projection for this, so a whole new ability (Unreachability) could make things confusing and lead to NLFs, disagree.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back