• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Staff Input Preferred.

Doflamingo's Bird-Cage Durability has been altered due to an error in the previous calculation. As a result, his Bird-Cage now has the durability to place him and characters who can destroy his threads at Small Country level.

I've already got feedback from a calc group member. If this is acceptable, I can provide a list of character affected with reasons for each.

Fine by me. A little higher results, little more wank and if calc group memebers say its fine than i would have nothing against it.

Not staff, but i know you love my inputs :p

Well this is turning Doffy into low 6-B ( 1 Teratons I believe ) and Gear Fourth is a three times boost so I think he'd still be where he is just a little bit stronger.

The only issue is that, through scaling: 1) Doflamingo makes the threads, 2) Luffy can break the threads in 2nd gear (albeit with considerable effort), and 3) Doflamingo >> Base Luffy.

But either way, Luffy would be Small Country+, while Doflamingo would be "At least Small Country" due to his current reasons.

Fujitora and Law scale with Doflamingo. Those are all the characters that would be upgraded outside of the High 6-C tier Yonko commanders, who now have ample reason to be Low 6-B since Doflamingo isn't a High 6-C who can roflstomp Jozu anymore.

@Burning - If you're willing to unlock profiles, I will perform the edits. Also, due to another thread about Zoro, he needs his page unlocked so that I can apply Fire Manipulation and a couple other minor abilities to his profile that he should have.

@Burning - I don't think there is a way. I think only 2 other profiles need to be unlocked, but I'll have to check... the rest should be unlocked.

Doflamingo and Luffy are the only ones I can think of that need to be unlocked.

@Burning - We can wait for more input, and I just edited Zoro's profile, so it can be locked now. Thanks.

@CinCameron20

If you write a list of the exact titles of the profiles that you need temporarily unlocked, I can do so.

@Burning Full Fingers

There is a specific script for this that you can install on a personal page (but definitely never ever in the public one for all members).

I am planning to give instructions to the Administrators and Content Moderators how to do so without causing massive problems for the wiki eventually, when I find the time.

I think only Monkey D. Luffy and Donquixote Doflamingo need to be unlocked, every other profile should be unlocked already that scale.

Antvasima said:
Well, I will wait for CinCameron20.
Also, everyone currently High 6-C is scaled to this feat since it is now Low 6-B. Luffy is now Small Country Level+ in g4 and top tiers such yonkou commanders are the same as well.

I can also help with the changes if needed.

Okay, but I would prefer if Cameron handles it.

Also, please stop repeatedly quoting other posts if it is not necessary. Thank you.

List of affected characters:

Donquixote Doflamingo -> "At least Low 6-B" for current reasons (Should his durability scale from Gear 4th Luffy's AP?)

Monkey D. Luffy -> "Likely Low 6-B in Base, 2nd and 3rd Gears. Low 6-B(+) in Gear 4th"

Trafalgar Law -> "Likely Low 6-B" with current descriptions

Issho (Admiral Fujitora) -> "Low 6-B with 6-B Environmental Destruction" with current reasons

Jozu -> "Likely Low 6-B" via scaling to other commanders, and being capable of harming the likes of Kuzan (Admiral Aokiji) with his attacks. (He actually has reason to fully scale now since Doflamingo, a character who practically stomped him, is no longer a full tier lower)

All other Whitebeard Commanders who are currently not Low 6-B will scale including Portgas D. Ace.

Charlotte Cracker and Charlotte Smoothie will scale to Low 6-B from being superior to Luffy's gears and base. Charlotte Katakuri will be a solid Small Country level+ since he could go pretty even with Gear 4th in a physical contest.

The pre time-skip Admirals (Kuzan, Akainu, Kizaru), and Tsuru will be Low 6-B with their current reasons.

I'll adjust Garp and Sengoku accordingly as well.

Jack (One Piece), Nekomamushi, and Inuarashi will also be affected.

As said before, I think Luffy and Doflamingo--and now Ace need their profiles unlocked.

Well since there's a One Piece revision going on might as well do another upgrade as well.

B5BAA982-4012-44FF-8236-2C2E3385C38A
Here we see Perospero blocking a Gear 3rd attack from Luffy. As well as Amande a minister slicing apart the wall that blocked said attack with no effort.

D1E924C3-E832-4768-8509-6CCD81E6CE3E
On the bottom left panel here we also see Jimbei having to use Haki to block attacks from Big Mom's crew as well as claiming he can't deal with all of them.

So I think the 7-A characters in WCI Arc should become High 6-C. If not at least the ministers and those who scale to the ministers should become High 6-C. Edit: I mean Low 6-B

Peter1129 said:
So I think the 7-A characters in WCI Arc should become High 6-C. If not at least the ministers and those who scale to the ministers should become High 6-C.
High 6-C from what feat?

Oh right I mean Low 6-B. Forgot that High 6-C characters are becoming Low 6-B.

http://*****************/read-online/One-Piece-chapter-864-page-10.html

On this page on the bottom left panel here we also see Jimbei having to use Haki to block attacks from Big Mom's crew as well as claiming he can't deal with all of them.

http://*****************/read-online/One-Piece-chapter-885-page-12.html

And on this page we see Perospero blocking an attack from Gear 3rd Luffy as well as Amande slicing apart the wall that blocked said attack.

And in the anime filler we also see Big Mom crew members contend with Luffy so this is kinda consistent.

Hahaha... None of the 7-As have any support to become higher tier. Perospero blocked a punch from a weakened Luffy, who was both exhausted, and incapable of using haki. Jinbe can't fight ALL of the Big Mom Pirates off easily. It's a literal army of them.

No one else is being upgraded. Simple as that.

If anyone else so much as touches the profiles during this edit (again), i will slap you. You know who you are.

Updates may be complete. If someone can sweep through the profiles to make sure not a single person is High 6-C, I would appreciate it.

Otherwise, Luffy, Doflamingo and Ace's profiles can be locked. And the upgrades are complete.

And I will say this again: NO, 7-A characters are staying 7-A. I'm trying to find feats that would help upgrade them anyways, so calm down.

This thread can be closed now since the edits have been applied and the topic is concluded. Thanks for the help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back