• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece - Terminologies additions

This one should be a relatively easy change despite it effecting the verse page, no stats will be altered nor will any profiles be edited other than the verse page itself.

Introduction

This thread really only serves one purpose and one purpose only, and that is clean up for the verse page. While I'm aware that a terminology section isn't a required section it is nice to have as to avoid confusion for those who are unfamiliar with the verse or it's mechanics. In this explanation / terminology page we could add key terms, powers, explanation for them, etc. The ones I can think off of the top of my head would be Swordsmen's Desire (which i have a full detailed explanation for in my sandbox.), Devil Fruits (a more simple run down on them while linking our Devil fruit page in the terminology if they wish to learn more.), Haki (like Devil Fruits, a breif explanation while linking the Haki page to direct people to.), and several other key Terminologies such as road poneglyph and alike.

This seems like a good idea to me as well.

This can probably be applied then, or should I call more staff first?

You, Saman and Tempest have given it an ok, so i'd say it should be good to go. Could get some more if you want to be safe I suppose.

So far, these are our pages

It seems like this has been accepted and can be applied then.

Back