• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
LordWhis is probably talking about the line that said Mihawk is waiting for somebody stronger than Shanks.

The translators admitted that it was only their assumption and not part of the vivre card databook after the manga revealed that Shanks only became a Yonko six years ago.

LordWhis said:
Why do you think Fujitora and Zunisha are inferior to Kurohige ?
Zunisha is questionable, but considering Fujitora has hard evidence against him being even equal to Doflamingo, I highly doubt he is comparable to Blackbeard, who managed to clash with Sengoku and take hits from him.

He was instructed to help the marines yet he left still. Mihawk has no feats showing that he can actually beat him. A simple sparing match is nothing.

He left literally saying "I agreed to fight Shirohige, but Shanks wasn't on the deal".

He was there to help aid in the war completely and still left. Even if you want to fanboy and say mihawk is somehow stronger, he has no feats even coming close to him.

You can say he sparred with shanks but does not give the right to say they are comparable as weaker characters "spar" with stronger characters all the time. And shanks isn't the one to kill without an actual reason.

>Using fanboy in an argument.

-10 points in validity for the appeal to motive.

Did I imply that Mihawk's stronger than Shanks tho? He left because he doesn't want to fight a man with one-arm. He said that when he met him back when he showed Luffy's bounty to him. Why would a man who's bored af in life leave a fight against someone who is stronger? Why'd have Mihawk attacked Shirohige to test his power if he wouldn't fight people on Shanks' level?

Can you show me where it has been stated that they "sparred"?

Why would a man who's bored af in life leave a fight against someone who is stronger? What?

They weren't even shown in the manga nor the show I wouldn't be able to show you anything.

Yet he chased Pre-Timeskip luffy around most of marineford, Fought both Vista and Croc.

Yeah okay.

Mihawk didn't even fight a 1st Commander yet let alone a Yonko.

So you have no practical evidence, just like before.

He attacked Luffy because he was the one running towards his direction. It was more Mihawk's belief in fate what made him "chase" Luffy (if standing in the same spot and sniping your opponent counts as chasing at all).

Vista fought him to divert Mihawk's attention. Mind you, Vista is considered comparable to people like Marco and Jozu.

Oh, wow. Tsuru didn't a fight a single named pirate. She must be so weak.

I think that Mihawk and Shanks are somewhat friends and the former likely did not want to kill any of the subordinates that he got along well with.

It doesn't make sense that he was not afraid of Whitebeard, but was afraid of Shanks.

Mihawk didn't actually fight Whitebeard btw.

I don't even know why I'm still arguing this Mihawk is likey country level while shank flat out is.

Get your feats up bruv.

Back on topic, Ant, I'm still waiting for Ugarik's reply but I handled the edits about the 6-B topic.

Considering what's left to do here is about Kurohige's profile alone, whether or not the calc gets accepted, are you okay if we close this as its purpose has been accomplished?

Thanks. Yes. That seems fine. I will close this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back