• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Calaca

VS Battles
Retired
Quick update:

First calc is still 6-B, tho a bit higher than before. Upgrading the power from 7.5 Teratons to 13.5 Teratons.

The other calcs are High 6-C+, 652 and 802 Gigatons.

The revision is quite simple.

• Update Shirohige's profile with the new calc.
  • Upgrade the Low 6-Bs to Low 6-B+ scaling to 4.5 Teratons (1/3 of the feat, same reasons as before).
  • Create a new key for Kurohige which would have the next tiering:
    • At least High 6-C, likely Low 6-B (Post-Gura Gura).
    • His profile would look like this: At least High 7-A, likely Low 6-B | At least High 6-C, likely Low 6-B | Likely 6-B
    • Keys: Pre-Gura Gura | Post-Gura Gura | Post-Timeskip
Save your breath from claiming these are outliers. It wasn't one when we had one feat, now we have three, and two of them are supportive evidence on how dangerous a novice user can be with the Gura Gura powers.

Not like there isn't another 6-C feats from people inferior to these characters, anyway.

> Save your breath from claiming these are outliers.

Okay, but if I'm vindicated by the time the series ends I reserve the right to say I told you so.

Sengoku, Garp, Other Admirals already has sacling that put them on either on solid "Low 6-B", "At least Low 6-B, possibly 6-B" or "Likely 6-B".

Only Post Gura Gura Blackbeard would be "At least High 6-C, likely Low 6-B" via his own feat as well as scaling to the fighting against Sengoku. Nobody else scales to High 6-C part since everybody that do already has firm rating in the Low 6-B or 6-B.

We have no reason atm to assume that Fujitora and Zunesha is comparable to Post Gura Gura Blackbeard since there is nothing to compared them all with each other to begin with.

@Damage of course.

@Everyone the reason why High 6-C+ scales only to Teach is because Garp and Sengoku are (or should be >.>) Low 6-B+, while Teach would be At least High 6-C+, Likely Low 6-B+.

I'm confused as to why WB should have two keys

Never mind, Calaca's use of japanese names mixed me up.

Yes, I understood that much thank you.

Pre-Gura, Post Gura, & Post TS

I'm just raising the question is the third overkill without any basis he's stronger other than he's move up in rank? By that reasoning we should upgrade Akainu as well since he moved from Top 3 general to Big Boss as well.

Teach needs the third key. It has been stated that there's only a few people who could actually stop him, being the other Yonko some of the candidates.

We don't need to get into the "crew power" discussion again. That's why the Likely exists.

Exactly. He wouldn't exactly scale to the 13.5 Teratons, maybe a bit below until we get more evidence of his current power.

If he's cited below them then I don't see justification for being comparable to them. Everyoen is weaker than the Yonko.

On the subject of keys and since this is called OP revision I rather bring it up here then make a seperate thread:

No one ever changed Mihawk to low 6-B. I suggest someone do that. Also we create a new key under Shanks for his younger self and scale that version of him to Mihawk.

First, Teach is a Yonko. He has been for a whole year now.

Second, the statement says that "maybe his Yonko fellows could stop him". No direct implication of him being below them.

I'll change Mihawk's tier, but I disagree with adding a key for Young Shanks since it's unknown to us. We don't have a Prime Shirohige key despite this one having much more importance and showing a difference with his old version.

The Blackbeard calculation was rejected by Ugarik, but the updated one for Whitebeard should be fine.

I've replied to Ugarik about his concern.

If everything is fine, I'll proceed to update those affected by the accepted calc.

I still strongly disagree with changing Mihawk to low 6B.

At least give him possibly or likely 6B

By databooks he is > Shanks and even if he is only comparable to Shanks in swordsmanship that still makes him 6B since Shanks has 6B physicals

It should ideally be likely 6B since we're making more assumptions to say he was low 6b but possibly is fine too

If we go by the minimum amount of assumptions all we can say for his feats is that he clashed with Vista, Crocodile, Mr. 1, was stated to have fought Shanks before he became a Yonkou and he failed to harm a man made out of diamonds.

Can we first make sure we know who allied agreed with these new ratings because I don't remember anything finished

The biggest assumption is that Shanks had some sort of a massive growth spike that pushed him above Mihawk

6 years to close the gap between high tier and top tier . . .

Can't count that as "masive spike" without getting superdubagiganormous creative with Luffy's growth.

Dr.Fix said:
6 years to close the gap between high tier and top tier . . .
Can't count that as "masive spike" without getting superdubagiganormous creative with Luffy's growth.
The assumption is that Mihawk didn't grow at all in the timeframe

I agree that Mihawk should probably be roughly on par with the Yonko.

Anyway, do you know where I can find scans or statistics from the One Piece databook featuring some of the highest tier characters?

The Calaca said:
I've replied to Ugarik about his concern.

If everything is fine, I'll proceed to update those affected by the accepted calc.
That should be fine.

You should inform Ugarik that you replied via his message wall, to make sure that he notices though.

Hmm. I misunderstood. There weren't any character statistics.

I don't notice those pages saying that Mihawk is stronger than Shanks, just that they are rivals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back