• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece pacifistas lasers downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why exactly are X Drake's statements taken as fact? Is he shown to be an Extraordinary Genius later on or something?
His profile says nothing about his actual credibility aside from him knowing about Vegapunk and Pacifistas, which is vague intelligence-wise.

He's shown some knowledge on Pacifista's according to Kizaru, and he should be quite familiar with Kizaru himself.

Granted what he says is that Vegapunk recreated "Kizaru's attack power" which can have a couple of interpretations.

He's shown some knowledge on Pacifista's according to Kizaru, and he should be quite familiar with Kizaru himself.

Granted what he says is that Vegapunk recreated "Kizaru's attack power" which can have a couple of interpretations.
So him having internal information on the navy means he knows everything concerning Dr.Vegapunk's robotics? To the point where him saying "it's Kizaru's laser" is believable, and most likely accurate in all respects?

I'm just asking this question because I've been in situations where people tried to discount a statement from a far more reliable character who's a legit extraordinary genius.

So him having internal information on the navy means he knows everything concerning Dr.Vegapunk's robotics? To the point where him saying "it's Kizaru's laser" is believable, and most likely accurate in all respects?

I'm just asking this question because I've been in situations where people tried to discount a statement from a far more reliable character who's a legit extraordinary genius.
Not exactly, but he is a very knowledgeable as he is also a former navy rear admiral and he knew about vegapunk hence why he said "so you finally" but well the entire point of the OP is to show although they were recreated to be kizaru beams they are slower thats all

Krillin's also knowledgeable on Bulma, so should we say that if she builds a machine which is meant to recreate Goku's Kamehameha, and Krillin acknowledges it as such, that it's automatically as strong and fast as Goku's Kamehameha? Regardless of its actual feats? Actually, might be a bad example, because krillin can at least sense the energy of it.

Replica?
Looks identical but different
You: Identical
Me: Proves you wrong
You: Changes your word.

-_-
Uhhmmm its the mirror, and I already explained they noticed a bright light not react
Same with apoo he could notice the mirror but can't react to kizaru kick
He couldn't dodge close range light a foot from his face?
How does that counter reacting to long distance light?
brook getting a sentence of is PIS unless sound is faster than light
No, it's called "Talking is a free action"
I literally said I dont know since it happened off panel
And yes after the beam hit zoro we saw kizaru walking through the smoke towards zoro, brook and usopp
Prove he was walking. His legs were stagnant, no movement
Okay I checked the link and I can't find the kanji for the one above luffy head (written in red) and the kanji in yellow is for something charging which still supports my point
The one in Blue.
How am I supposed to know this?
Lol Ivan literally said his hormone or whatever boosts makes him unable to feel past pain and heals him, but new ones will be felt. And we see luffy bouncing about filled with life afterwards
Not feeling pain ≠ Not damaged.
And all Luffy did was scream.
Kizaru kick is combat speed not travel speed, and its also LS which luffy can't react to and was still statued by kizaru while in G2
Kizaru catching up to Luffy and saying "too slow" before he even kicks him is travel speed.

What's your point?
First of all the type doesn't matter
So why aren't there Logia and Paramecia smile fruits rn?
second of all that is what just X drake thinks and remaking a ability isn't always the exact same actually remade just sounds like he made a new version or copied it
Prove it.
I do have a question concerning this....

Why exactly are X Drake's statements taken as fact? Is he shown to be an Extraordinary Genius later on or something?

His profile says nothing about his actual credibility aside from him knowing about Vegapunk and Pacifistas, which is vague intelligence-wise.
He works alongside Koby who met Vegapunk.

You: Identical
Me: Proves you wrong
You: Changes your word.

-
Maybe you should check what synonyms mean
The one in Blue.
The one in blue is for luffy running tho
Not feeling pain ≠ Not damaged.
And all Luffy did was scream.
Yes still my point, he could no longer feel anything was wrong with him hence there was nothing hindering his reaction speed as u say
Kizaru catching up to Luffy and saying "too slow" before he even kicks him is travel speed.
Uhhmmm?? But the beams also travel at LS (according to you) and luffy could react why can't he react to another LS attack??

Or can't you even see what you are saying
So luffy unable to react to kizaru LS kick is cause its travel speed? Since is kicking someone not pertaining to combat?
Even let's say kizaru was traveling from a distance which is not so since luffy was charging towards the platform where kizaru is
Kizaru in light speed form still called luffy in G2 too slow, statued then blitzed him

Let's say what kizaru did was traveling

Kizaru travels in LS so if luffy in base can dodge LS attacks why can't he react to kizaru also traveling in LS when he is in g2?

Regardless, they fulfill 2 requirements of light.

Made out of light.
Comes from a realistic technological source.

Even if they're not the same as Kizaru's, they follow their own criteria which is good enough for lightspeed.
Feats says otherwise tho

Maybe you should check what synonyms mean
Replica: an exact copy or model of something, especially one on a smaller scale.
The one in blue is for luffy running tho
Proof?
Yes still my point, he could no longer feel anything was wrong with him hence there was nothing hindering his reaction speed as u say
... what?
Uhhmmm?? But the beams also travel at LS (according to you) and luffy could react why can't he react to another LS attack??

Or can't you even see what you are saying
So luffy unable to react to kizaru LS kick is cause its travel speed? Since is kicking someone not pertaining to combat?
Even let's say kizaru was traveling from a distance which is not so since luffy was charging towards the platform where kizaru is
Kizaru in light speed form still called luffy in G2 too slow, statued then blitzed him

Let's say what kizaru did was traveling

Kizaru travels in LS so if luffy in base can dodge LS attacks why can't he react to kizaru also traveling in LS when he is in g2?

The OP also clearly doesn't understand what speed is. Speed = Distance/Time.
The laser that Kizaru fired at an injured Zoro was point blank while the others were even further away. Distance means a lot.
I can dodge a car a mile away. I can't dodge it point blank.

Learn physics.

Feats says otherwise tho
Which ones?

Read this page.

It's valid.

It's lightspeed.

Which ones?
Read the OP

Read this page.

It's valid.

It's lightspeed.
Except it was shown to be slower than the actual light speed thing in the verse

Yes it would be valid if kizaru was not shown at all just said to be light speed e.t.c.
But they were shown to be slower than the actual thing

Read the OP
Read my first debunk
Except it was shown to be slower than the actual light speed thing in the verse
Never shown
Yes it would be valid if kizaru was not shown at all just said to be light speed e.t.c.
But they were shown to be slower than the actual thing
Never shown

Your arguments were debunked.

Your arguments were "they can react from a far distance to one, but they can't react from a far distance to another".
Science.

Yeah, I'm leaning against this now.

I think that if there was meant to be a great difference in the types of beams, it would have been portrayed when Kizaru and the Pacifista's were in the same battle.

While them being different speeds would help explain some feats to me, those are explainable in other ways so it isn't a requirement.

Read my reply to that
Read my reply
Read my debunk
None lmao
Luffy and zoro can react to the pacifistas beams at their face lmao

But G2 luffy was statued by kizaru
Were the beams an inch from their face?
Could the beams change directions depending on Luffy and Zoro's actions?
Did the beams have Observation Haki and a damn conscience that chooses where to attack?
No? Damn. Too bad

Yeah, I'm leaning against this now.

I think that if there was meant to be a great difference in the types of beams, it would have been portrayed when Kizaru and the Pacifista's were in the same battle.

While them being different speeds would help explain some feats to me, those are explainable in other ways so it isn't a requirement.
It was actually, when multiple pacifistas were about to fire their beams at luffy he readied himself to dodge before Hancock made them abort
Compared to getting statued by kizaru

Read my reply

Read my debunk

Were the beams an inch from their face?
Could the beams change directions depending on Luffy and Zoro's actions?
Did the beams have Observation Haki and a damn conscience that chooses where to attack?
No? Damn. Too bad
Uhhmmm honestly of all your point the one above kizaru obvs haki is what I agree with.

And yes the beam was inches from zoro before he moved in thriller bark
And luffy was sitting and the pacifista standing above him, he still dodged that

I think it is completely different to dodge something being on the ground and being in midair when you have no flying skills.

Uhhmmm honestly of all your point the one above kizaru obvs haki is what I agree with.

And yes the beam was inches from zoro before he moved in thriller bark
And luffy was sitting and the pacifista standing above him, he still dodged that
No, the beams were not an inch away from them.
Minimum it was was a meter.

Please remember, Kizaru has a leg.
You can dodge the foot and get hit by the shin.
He runs up and closes as much distance as possible before he harms you.

Why do you think he only hit Luffy with a laser once (when he was on the ground) instead of rapidly shooting lasers like he did at WB?

No, the beams were not an inch away from them.
Minimum it was was a meter.

Please remember, Kizaru has a leg.
You can dodge the foot and get hit by the shin.
He runs up and closes as much distance as possible before he harms you.

Why do you think he only hit Luffy with a laser once (when he was on the ground) instead of rapidly shooting lasers like he did at WB?
Yes fair point and the obvs haki literally makes him know luffy next move
Okay last one that I think needs to be addressed

Why could he statue G2 luffy in logia form(LS)

Why could he statue G2 luffy in logia form(LS)
Kizaru has superior travel and combat speed and he was closer to Luffy than the lasers were.

Luffy had far less time to react to Kizaru's kick than he did with the lasers, and Luffy was already moving in 1 direction.

Luffy got kicked in mid air. He can't run north while being in mid air and dodge south, because 1. He's in mid air, and 2. He's in a different direction.

HARD agree with Tempest. A lot of this thread just seems to be "lol it's actually X" coming from pain without really explaining why, and if he does explain why, it's usually just wrong in some way.

Kizaru has superior travel and combat speed and he was closer to Luffy than the lasers were.

Luffy had far less time to react to Kizaru's kick than he did with the lasers, and Luffy was already moving in 1 direction.

Luffy got kicked in mid air. He can't run north while being in mid air and dodge south, because 1. He's in mid air, and 2. He's in a different direction.
Well these are good points and I think I'm satisfied

Yes kizaru superiority and precog is enough to statue luffy
And he is also more versatile than robots.

HARD agree with Tempest. A lot of this thread just seems to be "lol it's actually X" coming from pain without really explaining why, and if he does explain why, it's usually just wrong in some way.
Actually not that, I just didnt agree with his first counter

But his later counter about kizaru haki is good, since kizaru knows where they are going before they even dodge.
And it also goes with the databook saying you need a very good obvs haki to react to kizaru

And someone brought up this point in my DM, most of the pacifistas beams are being aim dodged since you can see the sign of the beams charging before release and its not like they can change the direction they target making it aim dodging

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back