• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece: Minor Marco & Jozu CRT

I disagree but for the weird way we rate buso haki.

These guys can put Haki on their diamond and talons. It's as if Pica could put Haki on his earth, which he can't. Infusing Haki on their devil fruit parts should count as imbuement, as even clothes are something that can be imbued.

On top of that, we can see in the case of Akainu, only a certain level of Haki can touch certain logias with Haki. These guys are capable of combatting admirals who have pretty high haki.
This is supported by Rayleigh being able to touch Kizaru because of his Haki
Skill with Armament that even prevents the Navy Admiral from leaving

So I think they should keep it.

We shouldn't be too harsh on how people get higher levels of Buso, even when people like Tashigi can get it due to putting small haki on their weapons.

These guys can put Haki on their diamond and talons. It's as if Pica could put Haki on his earth, which he can't. Infusing Haki on their devil fruit parts should count as imbuement, as even clothes are something that can be imbued.
I see where you're coming from and that would make sense with different types of devil fruits, but, Marco and Jozu aren't really comparable to Pica's fruit. Marco's at least is 100% his body now due to a devil fruit being used. Jozu might be applicable as he's only seemingly turning his outer layer into diamond due to Kuzan's ice effecting his insides.

On top of that, we can see in the case of Akainu, only a certain level of Haki can touch certain logias with Haki. These guys are capable of combatting admirals who have pretty high haki.
This is supported by Rayleigh being able to touch Kizaru because of his Haki
We discussed this before If I remember right it was regarding Shanks and the conclusion was we don't treat the skill of someone's haki the same as their potency. Marco and Jozu would have the potency to touch Kuzan and Kizaru's real bodies but that wouldn't justify them being skilled enough to use Intermediate or Advanced buso.

We shouldn't be too harsh on how people get higher levels of Buso, even when people like Tashigi can get it due to putting small haki on their weapons.
I don't think this is a fair comparison, in the pre-timeskip we have Advanced Haki users like Marigold and Sentomaru who obviously are far weaker and probably less experienced than Marco and Jozu.

Last edited:
I see where you're coming from and that would make sense with different types of devil fruits, but, Marco and Jozu aren't really comparable to Pica's fruit. Marco's at least is 100% his body now due to a devil fruit being used. Jozu might be applicable as he's only seemingly turning his outer layer into diamond due to Kuzan's ice effecting his insides.
Jozu could work.

With Marco isn't it stated that he's covered in his flames?
We discussed this before If I remember right it was regarding Shanks and the conclusion was we don't treat the skill of someone's haki the same as their potency. Marco and Jozu would have the potency to touch Kuzan and Kizaru's real bodies but that wouldn't justify them being skilled enough to use Intermediate or Advanced buso.
With this being said then we need to note the potency and such.

Because there are people with advanced applications and shit potency.

I'm starting to think of hardening as a potency aspect. Because there's really no difference from a hardening user and a non hardening user.
I don't think this is a fair comparison, in the pre-timeskip we have Advanced Haki users like Marigold and Sentomaru who obviously are far weaker and probably less experienced than Marco and Jozu.
that's fair

I guess this can go through, but I wanna change something about this, so I won't hold up your CRT. I'll just change it later

With Marco isn't it stated that he's covered in his flames?
Basically his Zoan form has a physical body that wears the flames of resurrection constantly, I think his talons don't have flames on them (or maybe just very little).
With this being said then we need to note the potency and such.

Because there are people with advanced applications and shit potency.

I'm starting to think of hardening as a potency aspect. Because there's really no difference from a hardening user and a non hardening user.
Koka could be a case of potency you're right. Although i guess blocking out Smiley/Caesar's poison was something only Koka could do in comparison to normal buso.
I guess this can go through, but I wanna change something about this, so I won't hold up your CRT. I'll just change it later
got it.

Back