• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Just curious, would anyone be willing to help make Tobiroppo profiles?

I plan on making one for WW since he's my favorite Tobiroppo, but they should all have profiles.
Well, there is already a sandbox for Black Maria, but it needs fixing up iirc. Someone can use that sandbox to post the actual profile if they want to

F it... I'm doing the ship
🤔
Just need to learn references

Is it a vehicle or character 🤔, they do have some sort of soul 🤔🙉🙉🙉

I think it's character

Or actually it could be item

🙉 this bs

Actually it's definitely vehicle... I think

Last edited:

Now we only need the rest of Tobiroppo members profiles to be created
@KobsterHope07 has Black Maria sandbox who is almost complete

since jozu touched aokiji but marco & vista didn't touch akainu

do we say jozu has better haki than marco and vista or akainu has better haki than aokiji ?

do we say jozu has better haki than marco and vista or akainu has better haki than aokiji ?
I think Akainu has better haki than Aokiji in that time

But i prefer for Akainu had adv. Kenbu or he can regenerate

I think Akainu moved his neck ( like Katakuri does ) when they tried to hit him
Or they hit him but he was able to reform.

The hopium continues
2ES4Bpc.jpg

Back