• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece: Fujitora's meteor velocity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, maybe an "At most" rating would be more appropriate for characters close to Doflamingo's level.

Changes are currently being made. The profiles that were changed will be listed here.

However, all of the character profiles that are changed should scale to Doflamingo via being comparable, or being stronger than he is, correct?

I believe people that fought Doflamingo or other higher tiers and could keep pace with them should scale from this--such as Ace--for example.

Okay. I am personally uncertain where exactly that we should draw the line.

Okay. Do you have suggestions for which characters that should and should not qualify/where we should draw the line?

Edits have been applied/reverted/altered for now. @Aizen - Idk about MHS remaining for Chinjao. He scales to Garp (in prime) and Luffy during Dressrosa. Should I change it to your suggestion later, or is "At Most Sub-Rel" fine?

Question: Why is Whitebeard scaled to this feat? Isn't he dead? Wouldn't him scaling (and Ace as you suggested) make it reverse scaling?

Just a suggestion but perhaps you could give the characters that are somewhat comparable to the main ones getting sub-rel a rating of MHS+ ?

@KuuIchigo - Rayleigh has a similar feat and Aokiji directly scales to Doflamingo for intercepting an attack from him with Casual effort, Whitebeard scales as a result, and that he also stopped Kizaru's light speed travel supports this.

A solution could be to make keys for Pre/Post time-skip for all of the characters during the war, but that's not something i'd do tonight.

Whitebeard is supposed to have been more powerful than Kaido, who was stated as more powerful than Doflamingo.

But isn't this feat from a completely different arc?

@Ant: I see. I guess that is okay. Never read OP so I was confused.

@Kuu - it is, but it seems that you may be suggesting that Doflamingo could blitz Whitebeard. and Whitebeard scales from Rayleigh's feat and that he could also stop Kizaru's travel speed.

Yes, but the 4 Emperors, and similar characters, seem to have reached their full levels of power with age.

This thread should be closed: any further comments should go into a new thread as we've exceeded 140 replies to this thread. It's getting needlessly large.

@Pocket-Chu: From here

• All the Top Tiers
  • All of the High Tiers (The ones that scale to Doffy and Luffy)
I think that is about it.

Anyways, I am closing this thread, as it seems to be concluded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back