• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1129 Spoilers

Re-asking my stuff from last thread:

So, they burned plastic to cook the Ear God, & only now a concern of the smell was brought up?
Also, if they burned it on plastic ground, they didn't notice that it was plastic ground?

There's also apparently some weird stuff with how this 1-way mirror works since from some locations/angles it shows regular scenery, but from others, it's see-through? At least, that's my understanding. Hard to tell for my stupid self since it's in black & white.

The bug biker dude seemed like he was acting in a "No time to explain" way, right?
In a land of giants, a small person would be the exception, so if he's in there, he's likely a captive too, & if he's concerned about time, then it could he knows the schedule of their captor, right?

The people talked about the animals as if reverent, like they're deities, but their style is consistent with Elbaf, no?
A pet cat could be reasonable to keep.
So is it possible the residents, who the Straw Hats haven't talked to yet, have been brainwashed into seeing the animals as deities in this tiny, fake land they've been put into?

Otherwise, why would there be so many regular-sized people in a place in Elbaf, the Land of Giants?

Re-asking my stuff from last thread:

So, they burned plastic to cook the Ear God, & only now a concern of the smell was brought up?
Also, if they burned it on plastic ground, they didn't notice that it was plastic ground?

There's also apparently some weird stuff with how this 1-way mirror works since from some locations/angles it shows regular scenery, but from others, it's see-through? At least, that's my understanding. Hard to tell for my stupid self since it's in black & white.

The bug biker dude seemed like he was acting in a "No time to explain" way, right?
In a land of giants, a small person would be the exception, so if he's in there, he's likely a captive too, & if he's concerned about time, then it could he knows the schedule of their captor, right?

The people talked about the animals as if reverent, like they're deities, but their style is consistent with Elbaf, no?
A pet cat could be reasonable to keep.
So is it possible the residents, who the Straw Hats haven't talked to yet, have been brainwashed into seeing the animals as deities in this tiny, fake land they've been put into?

Otherwise, why would there be so many regular-sized people in a place in Elbaf, the Land of Giants?
These people definitely seem like they were captured by Rodo and have probably been tricked by his Sun God persona into thinking the animals are servant gods to Rodo, the "Sun God".

BTW, big ******* update about base luffy, but it seems like he can/might be able to use G4 attacks without going into G4

Back