• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1105 Spoilers

Lol. I swear, if Zoro's already offscreened Lucci by the time Jinbe finds him...

It was great FINALLY getting an update from the other Straw Hats. I thought the woman Nami, Usopp, and Chopper were shown carrying around before the flashback was Stussy, but it turns out was Robin. Sucks she's too injured to be involved in this conflict since it parallels Ohara (which makes no sense to me but whatever).

And I wonder who is this "they" the marines were talking about at the end. The Straw Hat fleet? The Revolutionaries? Or someone else?

And I wonder who is this "they" the marines were talking about at the end. The Straw Hat fleet? The Revolutionaries? Or someone else?
manga-spoilers-dragons-order-v0-nbpnavc2645b1.png

Oda's fondness for playing the pronoun game is getting out of hand ... It gets frustrating sometimes. That said, it's probably the Blackbeard pirates. They're the only group that was shown to be approaching Egghead
I could see it being them but why not just show it's the BB Pirates since the readers already know they're close by?

Next chapter Jinbe may finally become a god tier... unless Oda activates troll mode and makes him just watch or something like that LMAO.

I think Zoro will defeat Lucci in the next few chapters and then aid either Luffy or Sanji against Jaygarcia or Kizaru, respectively.

Either that or the fights may really not get a proper conclusion, we have no idea what powers Jaygarcia may be hiding and I don't think we will see Sanji defeating an Admiral.

Why is Robin sleeping lol, Buster Call PTSD?

And idk how I feel about Awakened Lucci's level, I think Oda could have portrayed his performance differently against G5 and now with the supposed Zoro fight. Dare I say he seems too relative?

Why is Robin sleeping lol, Buster Call PTSD?

And idk how I feel about Awakened Lucci's level, I think Oda could have portrayed his performance differently against G5 and now with the supposed Zoro fight. Dare I say he seems too relative?
Robin's not asleep. Chopper literally told her to get some rest and she's sitting up like she's trying to get up lol. She also has a speech bubble with ellipsis next to her mouth.

Last edited:
Benn Databookman*
Yeah, pretty much just that, him wiping pre-Dressrossa Kid, and Kizaru going "Oh shit, Benny boy~" and going after someone else instead(And also not knowing he was there, but that's likely due to Shanks). Sidenote, I think we should let guys with that much experience do a liiiittle confidence scaling.

Back