• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1101 Spoilers

So next chapter we are likely going to be in the last part of Kuma/Bonney flashback or just go back the present

Also i feel Dragon on this, that "child is parent weakness" hurt and i think Kuma is also feel the same

Also, potential extra stuff for East Blue saga Luffy's enhanced senses since he sensed Kuma's presence, or would that fall under extrasensory perception?

Luffy Law Kid Moria Crocodile Kizaru Akainu etc.
Apart from Law none of these fruits in terms of hax, come close to Toki's (Time-Time fruit), Sugar's, Giolla (Art art fruit is literally limited RW), Shinobu's Juku Juku (age hax), Hancock's or Perona's, even Uta.

I could also mention non-canonical characters that Oda created like Baccarat and Ain.

There's also Bruulee among BM crew, who has by far the most broken fruit being able to turn into someone and copy their powers. She can also BFR anyone to her own pocket dimension, lol. Of course, there are also male characters with powerful abilities, but the number of female characters with broken powers is greater (Take into account that the cast of male characters that fight is also much larger).

There's also Bruulee among BM crew, who has by far the most broken fruit being able to turn into someone and copy their powers. She can also BFR anyone to her own pocket dimension, lol. Of course, there are also male characters with powerful abilities, but the number of female characters with broken powers is greater (Take into account that the cast of male characters that fight is also much larger).
TBH, all but one of the Logia users have been men, as has the only Special Paramecia, as have almost all of the Mythical Zoans, as has every single Awakening. The more hax-based stuff is true, though, probably because men are more often portrayed as martial arts masters and swordsmanship gods and stuff.

So Dragon does indeed care deeply about Luffy?
I've always believed that was the case and it makes sense to me. The reasons I believe why he's not there raising Luffy is because he's the leader of an organization trying to overthrow the WG which makes him very busy, he doesn't want to drag his son into something that he didn't freely choose, and ofc he wants to protect his kid by disassociating him from the Revolutionaries.

Imo Dragon didn't "abandon" (forced Garp to raise Luffy lol) Luffy because "I don't have time to raise a brat like you" but more like "This is the only way I can both protect you and insure you will have the ability to freely choose what you want to be", but that's just me.

I wouldn't be surprised if the last time Dragon ever talked with Garp was to ask him to take care of Luffy the same way Roger asked Garp to take care of Ace.

I've always believed that was the case and it makes sense to me. The reasons I believe why he's not there raising Luffy is because he's the leader of an organization trying to overthrow the WG which makes him very busy, he doesn't want to drag his son into something that he didn't freely choose, and ofc he wants to protect his kid by disassociating him from the Revolutionaries.

Imo Dragon didn't "abandon" (forced Garp to raise Luffy lol) Luffy because "I don't have time to raise a brat like you" but more like "This is the only way I can both protect you and insure you will have the ability to freely choose what you want to be", but that's just me.

I wouldn't be surprised if the last time Dragon ever talked with Garp was to ask him to take care of Luffy the same way Roger asked Garp to take care of Ace.
I mean honestly, when I see Dragon slander, I just see people thinking with their hearts on their sleeves

Most Dragon haters just regurgitate the same 3 misconceptions about him.
No, you don't understand, he can't strategize or he's a fraud, so he has to bring his whole army into Marie Geiose. But he can't wait until later in the fight or he's a fraud, but if he goes alone and gets jumped by the whole army he's a fraud, but if he goes alone and only fights a few guys he's a fraud, so he has to go at the head of a massive army, but if anyone gets hurt he's a fraud, but if he gets hurt protecting one of them he's a fraud.

No, you don't understand, he can't strategize or he's a fraud, so he has to bring his whole army into Marie Geiose. But he can't wait until later in the fight or he's a fraud, but if he goes alone and gets jumped by the whole army he's a fraud, but if he goes alone and only fights a few guys he's a fraud, so he has to go at the head of a massive army, but if anyone gets hurt he's a fraud, but if he gets hurt protecting one of them he's a fraud.
Nah what's even funnier is people claiming he's a bum again because he didn't hold Luffy's hand throughout his pirate career.
Apparently him protecting Luffy from Smoker (and Kuma, I think? I don't fully understand that panel honestly) means he should protect him from every villain he picks a fight with, lol.

Mf's are literally either just mad that Dragon didn't infiltrate Mari Joes Pub and save Ginny and so are lashing out at him or are mad he's biding his time and not out here getting into battles at all times lol.

Even if Dragon were to somehow one shot a god tier (like Shanks), they would still find a way to call him a fraud 😂.

Let's interview the last few people who've infiltrated Marijoes

Oh, one of them is dead
And not only that, but Fisher Tiger's stunt didn't change the status quo at all, all he did was free some slaves. Everything remained the same right after (heck he probably made it harder for the Revolutionaries to do shit since Mary Joes Pub is probably under tighter security than before).

And not only that, but Fisher Tiger's stunt didn't change the status quo at all, all he did was free some slaves. Everything remained the same right after (heck he probably made it harder for the Revolutionaries to do shit since Mary Joes Pub is probably under tighter security than before).
I don't fully agree with Fisher Tiger, but this isn't true. He did a bunch of stuff, as well as being a symbol of freedom.

He freed the Boa family, which is one of the reasons Luffy is still alive and Marineford wasn't a total failure.

He freed Koala, who is one of the top members of the Revos.

He freed and trained Jinbe, one of the top 4 Straw Hats.

He freed various other Sun Pirates, multiple of whom helped people.

He oneshotted and probably killed Rear Admiral Kadar, who, in my personal opinion, would have become a Vice Admiral someday if he didn't get taken out.

I don't fully agree with Fisher Tiger, but this isn't true. He did a bunch of stuff, as well as being a symbol of freedom.

He freed the Boa family, which is one of the reasons Luffy is still alive and Marineford wasn't a total failure.

He freed Koala, who is one of the top members of the Revos.

He freed and trained Jinbe, one of the top 4 Straw Hats.

He freed various other Sun Pirates, multiple of whom helped people.

He oneshotted and probably killed Rear Admiral Kadar, who, in my personal opinion, would have become a Vice Admiral someday if he didn't get taken out.
Fair

Back