• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1097 Spoilers

Akainu to Ginny
20230912_143219.jpg

Kuma is a man who would rather take in others pain than let them stew in it, so it probably hurt him deep down having to inflict pain onto someone (Zoro).

Do y'all think it's possible that he would've taken in Luffy's pain if Zoro rejected the offer? This is assuming that Sanji is unconscious ofc.

Do y'all think it's possible that he would've taken in Luffy's pain if Zoro rejected the offer?
I think you got the order a little messed up. First, Zoro offers his own life instead of Luffy and only then does Kuma extract all of Luffy's pain. There is no possibility of Zoro rejecting the offer because he initiated the interaction in the first place. Kuma just gave him a fighting chance at survival rather than killing him outright (which Zoro was prepared for)

The real question is what would he have done if none of Luffy's crewmates stepped up to try and save their captain? Did he know that Luffy was Dragon's son? (I think he was unaware because even Ivankov didn't know Luffy was Dragon's son)

Last edited:
The Kingdom get split in two parts, and and one part is free to do whatever it wants to the other part its remind me of something.....

The real question is what would he have done if none of Luffy's crewmates stepped up to try and save their captain? Did he know that Luffy was Dragon's son? (I think he was unaware because even Ivankov didn't know Luffy was Dragon's son)
He was already aware that he was Dragon's son.

I love how whenever Revos appear, they screw everything up. Like, if someone is fighting the government, and one high level Revo appears, it throws a ridiculous wrench in their plans.

It worked very well in Impel Down tbf
I meant the government's plans, to be fair. Inazuma and Ivankov's team is one of the reasons Luffy isn't dead.

Inazuma:
-Brought Luffy to Ivankov
-Helped fight the guards
-Cut through the ground and stairs and stuff to get through the prison
-Helped stall Magellan
-Picked the locks of cells
-Made stairs for Luffy to reach Ace

Ivankov:
-Led the Okama army
-Healed Luffy and Bon Clay
-Helped fight the guards
-Kept Crocodile under control for the entirety of the Impel Down arc
-Wrecked the Blugori
-Beat Sadi
-Stalled Magellan
-Saved everyone from Magellan later
-Saved and hid Inazuma
-Got them into Marineford
-Saved Luffy from Kizaru, while also getting him closer to Ace
-Fought Kuma
-Healed Luffy again
-Backed his lil nephew Luffy again, rushing toward Ace
-Carried Luffy away when Ace died

I love how whenever Revos appear, they screw everything up. Like, if someone is fighting the government, and one high level Revo appears, it throws a ridiculous wrench in their plans.
It's almost like they are a professionally trained guerilla force

Are people genuinely surprised? This is the logical next step. Doffy was apparently a nicer than average Celestial Dragon.

Welp, im conflicted not gonna lie cuz while i do LOVE the story implications of all this, but at the same time i do find it disappointing that bonney is actually just a 12 year old child, like oda went out of his way to show bonney fanservice but all this time we were getting duped.

plus i just find it disappointing that the ONLY female worst generation isnt even a woman, but just a child...
i need oda to cook with capable woman in this last saga imma be honest

Welp, im conflicted not gonna lie cuz while i do LOVE the story implications of all this, but at the same time i do find it disappointing that bonney is actually just a 12 year old child, like oda went out of his way to show bonney fanservice but all this time we were getting duped.

plus i just find it disappointing that the ONLY female worst generation isnt even a woman, but just a child...
You have to be careful what you wish for, or next thing you know, Catarina Devon kills Usopp.

Just believe on Stussy and Robin, simple as that 🗿
Tho i disagree on your disappointment but i'll just gonna leave that here, i also seriously need to see the 1098 spoiler quick since shit has gone lunatic right now

Back