• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1067: "Punk Records" (OFFICIAL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm, so Vegapunk ate the brain brain fruit, and the spoilers imply that all it did was give him infinite knowledge storage, his intelligence is naturally his own. And the punk records contains his brain, which means it's huge!!!

I'm curious about Kaku. I know he's gonna get beaten but he deserves some respect; imo he was pretty creative with his fighting style in Enies Lobby despite the fact that he just ate his DF shortly before fighting Zoro.
Also oof break next week & this still no news on BB.

In a perfect world, Robin gets revenge on Lucci from two years ago and stomps him now.

But I'll settle for Robin vs. Stussy since she didn't get a Cipher Pol match-up last time for obvious reasons.

Come now, we all know what happened. BB won off-screen
Actually Law might beat him
Just bare with me:
Law can hurt Emperors badly
And he can take some strong attacks from them ( like Big Mom whooping on him with Armament while she was amped by her own life ).
And he's got the speed to compete with them
I feel like he could beat Blackbeard or get him in a situation where he's forced to retreat ( sort of like Hancock petrifying his crew ) and this will tie into the theory that Blackbeard will get a Zoan fruit and he'll get better Haki and finally be ready to face Luffy.

So the reason why Momonosuke's fruit was considered a failure...was because the dragon was pink, not blue, and since Vegapunk is a perfectionist, he considers even a detail like that as a failure.

So Momo's dragon is exactly the same as Kaido's in every way, except coloration.
My friend actually had a theory that he was butthurt about Momo's color and he wasn't like, trying to lie to the government or something.

Actually Law might beat him
Just bare with me:
Law can hurt Emperors badly
And he can take some strong attacks from them ( like Big Mom whooping on him with Armament while she was amped by her own life ).
And he's got the speed to compete with them
I feel like he could beat Blackbeard or get him in a situation where he's forced to retreat ( sort of like Hancock petrifying his crew ) and this will tie into the theory that Blackbeard will get a Zoan fruit and he'll get better Haki and finally be ready to face Luffy.
I could see Law barely winning in 1 vs 1 combat, but Blackbeard is a bit of a coward who teams up with his very powerful subordinates in order to get a sufficient advantage to guarantee victory.

I could see Law barely winning in 1 vs 1 combat, but Blackbeard is a bit of a coward who teams up with his very powerful subordinates in order to get a sufficient advantage to guarantee victory.
Sure, but Law still has his crew with him, so he's not completely helpless if he gets ganged up on.

I just realized, Kuma was shown bleeding a few times while he was a slave but he tanked attacks from the Straw Hats ( and at most he had a piece of clothing ripped off ) before

I just realized, Kuma was shown bleeding a few times while he was a slave but he tanked attacks from the Straw Hats ( and at most he had a piece of clothing ripped off ) before
:unsure:Maybe he didn't get fixed after he fulfilled his duty to protect the Sunny for some reason🤷‍♂️? He was pretty fragged when Franky saw him. Also he was already bloody before that Celestial Dragon hammerd his head.

I had wondered about this before ever since Lucci referred to Seraphim Kuma as a problem child, but after this chapter I believe even more now that Vegapunk somehow linked the two Kumas together. The real Kuma started acting the way he did right after Lucci said he would kill Bonney in front of S. Kuma.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back