• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Abilities Addition Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay. I suppose that barrier creation seems fine then, but I think that fusionism is likely a misunderstanding of what was intended. It isn't like he can merge powers in general.

The page explains a bit that powers can be merged, but it doesn't state it like it's the main use of the power.

Yes, fusionism should logically mean being able to fuse things in general, not just using different powers in conjunction.

In this case the fusionism is the only explanation I find. Luffy wasn't able to use Rubber Haki until he went G4 against Doflamingo. Every other instance shows his body being non-elastic and when he goes Boundman his Haki is suddenly rubbery.

Same applies to Katakuri, who can launch lots of Mochi Punches with Haki and still don't stick in Luffy's body but when he uses the Zangiri Mochi he suddenly traps Luffy with his mochi even when using Haki.

Well, as I mentioned, it isn't uncommon with fictional characters who can use different powers at the same time, but we still do not call it fusionism.

But it's not using both powers at the same time.

Gear 3rd with Busoshoku Kouka is using both powers, because it's Haki and Gomu Gomu powers at the same time. Gear 4th is making his Haki rubbery, something that doesn't happen without it.

On second thought, that doesn't sound like Fusionism, but rather him learning new techniques derived from both abilities, ect. Fusionism is either physically merging into something, or something merging two abilities to make something far more complex looking at the Fusionism profile.

Okay, I'll drop the subject until we get more evidence but I still think it might be Fusionism what is created from it.

Well, the abilities that me and Medeus accepted can probably be added if you wish.

Btw: Is there going to be a content revision discussion for the Country level Whitebeard tsunami feat?

Yes, once we solve some discussions for Dresrosa we will.

But I have to say now that it shouldn't be counted as outlier, and the only one scaling would be Yonko and admiral level characters. Today's chapter reinforced the idea that Yonko are far above any Yonko Commader and the jump isn't as big as some people might see it.

Edit: I'm going to start adding everything since it's a pretty long CRT.

Thank you for the input and evaluations.

Being powerful in the verse doesn't make one immune to suffering from outliers. The result for Whitebeard's calc is about 160 times higher than the next-highest calc in the verse, and that's for Fujitora's larger meteor.

Let not have this discussion here. I'll add the rest of the things and go to sleep.

Okay. Is there anything left to do here, or should I close this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back