• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One of the greatest martial artists of fiction vs a Cup

Eficiente

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Speed equalized... Maybe.

Base Akuma.

Akuma: 2

Cuphaed: 0

Inconclusive: 0

Akumavs
Doomed soul, I will show you Heaven!

Cupheadvs
I put the Devil into a mental breakdown.

Isn't Cuphead really low-end High 7-A? Given the Tier 7 feat he scales to is just a really really really really high-end of 7-A

The "At least High 7-A" is there but seeing the situation he should just be a powerful 7-A.

Well Akuma has better skill and does have range like cuphead but he has short distance teleport and somewhat intangible and he can go for RD if it prolongs enough though I want to see what cuphead side has on the table

The difference of AP is not much.

Small Island & Large Mountain lvl are the same just like Small Bulding & Room lvl. It should be called "Small Island/Large Mountain level" in my opinion tho.

Cuphead Advantages

Teleportation

Attack Deflection

Akuma advantages

Soul hax + better cqc

Better range

I am not going to vote for ap since apparently the calc linked is 1.28 gigatons, also baseline small island level.

All in all, I give it to Akuma via soul hax, better cqc and better range. Poor cupman, he never stood a chance </3

(You know its funny for a sidescroller even for a run and gun, he has no hax)

Back