• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One of my favourite characters vs. another one of my favourite characters

Jinsye

She/Her
I've been meaning to do this for a while but Steve's type 9 has been putting me off. (Since I just don't want this to be a perpetual inconclusive.)

But then I realised it doesn't need to be added and I can be happy no matter what the outcome is.

Steve's Type 9 is restricted.

Speed is equal

Who wins?

The Player (Minecraft): 0

Hajime Hinata: 0

Type 9 is automatically restricted if the opponent has no way around it, I believe. Either way, I'll have to think about this for a bit, since although Hajime has some pretty powerful skill, Steve does have a lot of hax.

EDIT: I might be wrong, though. However, I believe Hajime could still win through incapacitation. I'll have to check Steve's profile first to see how this would play out.

There is no need to restrict immortality really.

Hajime outlucks, skills and has a verstatility advantage. Yes, the player has more potions and stuff, but most get countered by precog and luck.

Going with hajime, immortality or not.

Steve's immortality can only get him so far since when he respawns, he will be in a random location, without any items. Plus incapacitation is a thing.

Going with Hajime FRA.

Could hajimes luck affect where he spawns?

He could even self bfr with it. Say he spawns a few kilometers away and gets lost or something. Tough he would have a lot of crafting materials in most places

Hajime gets up close so Steve can't use splash potions without hitting himself, then kills him and takes his stuff. While Steve is finding his way back from respawn, Hajime steals a phone, animates the Hope Video, and mindhaxes Steve once he gets back. My vote goes to Hajime.

EDIT: If Steve has something like Thorns on his armor, then Hajime finds some rocks while keeping his distance, and kills Steve via Ultimate Baseball.

Uh, steve is controlled by a higher D, so I doubt mindhax works here. Still, bfr and incap are still options

So? Steve is still a 3D avatar without resistance to mindhax; it should still work on him. Either way, Hajime can still just incap Steve without his gear, yeah.

Timesmashaperil said:
So? Steve is still a 3D avatar without resistance to mindhax; it should still work on him. Either way, Hajime can still just incap Steve without his gear, yeah.
No. Being possesed by a higher D overwrites other mindhaxes by virtue of them not affecting the character that is controlling the body. Its litiraly the same as trying to mindhax a 3D bodies mind while its being used as a puppet.

DMB 1 said:
Pretty sure that effects such as Perception Manipulation still works on Steve though.
He can be blinded and such, but he wont be affected anymore if he dies (or drinks milk)

Huh, I didn't know that. Either way, Hajime precog's all of Steve's attacks and quickly kills him and takes his stuff (potentially using his healing items to patch himself up in case of Thorns). Once Steve manages to find Hajime again, he quickly incaps the gearless Steve.

I feel like he wouldn't just throw a pebble at an absolutely random drink he hasn't seen before.

Edwardtruong2006 said:
I feel like he wouldn't just throw a pebble at an absolutely random drink he hasn't seen before.
He has precognition that works several years in the future...

Also how exactly is he going to throw him in the air?

Class 25 vs. Superhuman Lifting Strength.

Btw, I'm not arguing for Steve winning.

Edwardtruong2006 said:
Also how exactly is he going to throw him in the air?
Class 25 vs. Superhuman Lifting Strength.

Btw, I'm not arguing for Steve winning.
He should scale to the robot to be dude that could do it, and steve lacks the skill to grab something or push back before he's already in air.

Well he's currently Superhuman on his profile right now, and Minecraft characters wearing armor are considered Class 25 so.

Yeah... that doesn't really matter. You can lift 50 tons if you want, if you don't get the chance to push back it doesn't affect him throwing you in the air.

Plus that doesn't prove beyond superhuman, just that he can throw sdtuff several dozens of meters in the air

Dude.

If you're throwing things, you need to lift it into the air at quick speeds and then let go.

Hajime doesn't have the strength to lift something that weighs Class 25.

Steve doesn't weight that.

He can lift that amount. To weight that he would have to give up all of his equipment

First, being superhuman doesn't meant you're not class 10, it means the full extent is unknown, and looking at the fact that he can backslap people who send a woman flying dozens of meters it's quiet legit.

Second, a diamond armor is Class 1 (500kg)

I can basically guarantee you that the amount of armor Steve is wearing nears 1 m3 cubed, which is class 5.

I wouldn't think backslapping Mukuro would be above class 1.

I have no idea what was going on, but it looked like it was using inventory armor sprites so it doesn't seem usable.

"A total block is 0.00024 px"

No?

Blocks are usually 16 pixels.

"Multiply 0.00024 px by 618 px is 0.15 cubic meters of diamond"

Where did the Cubic Meters come from? These are pixels?

Yeah... You can't just assume that Izuru can lift Steve without lifting feats. It doesn't matter, though; he takes it for other reasons.

Back