• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

On the topic of 2-D interactions

Peppersalt43

They/Them
This has been bugging me since the Immobile Tournament as Monarch of Pointland wound up racking tons of incons from it.

You know how in tier 1 versus threads, the higher dimensional character usually stomps? Meanwhile in those threads with the Monarch, the incon happens because neither side could interact with one another.

So which is it? Because if it's the former, then those Monarch matches are the equivalent of making a tier 9 fight a tier 1. If it's the latter then why do we always call those tier 1 matches stomps on certain sides?

Either ways, Monarch of Pointland is probably losing a few matches from that tourney

I think if i recall something that higher dimensional being also got higher dimensional manipulation in order to interact with lower dimensional being as if they didn't have it then they can never interact with the lower dimensional being but that's my takes

Meanwhile, the reason why 3D being can't interact with MoP is because said 3D beibg didn't have anyway to interact with zero dimensional being

That's my take really

Back