• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

OMORI: PERFECTHEART ability addition

So, I am not sure if this is deliberate or something that was missed(As I am new here), but I am certain that PERFECTHEART should have Sound Manipulation as one of her abilities, considering one of her attacks is using sound manipulation to both harm the Headspace Gang and affect their Emotions.
ANGELIC VOICE: Inflicts a fixed damage of 175 total to all characters. Inflicts HAPPY on a foe, while Perfectheart becomes SAD.
So I am wondering if that is something that should be added, or if it's been discussed as to why it isn't, the reason it's not meant to be added.

PERFECTHEART uses this attack at
2:35 in this video of her fight. Note how sound waves are released during it.

Last edited:
Also I agree with the sound manip addition. Though I believe you should add a source to it, I played omori One of my favorite games ever so I can vouch, but make sure as I said link a wiki source to backup sound manip or a youtube video

Alright, since I’m new and I’m kinda unfamiliar of the process, do I edit the page, or do official people do?
I looked at the content revision rules and I wasn’t too clear on which it was

Back